Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
Customizing your genital. CD Pojekt is ushering a new era for gaming.

MegaRhettButler

Literate

Nito

Educated
Patron
Official ESRB rating is here.

"Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals."

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36949/Cyberpunk+2077/

Various combinations of genitals? Does this mean muli-headed dicks are in the game?

I think i'm going to go with maybe the whisk adapter for my genitals, or perhaps just a third hand for holding snacks.

Benis sliders are old hat, page us when you can roll for anal circumference.

You're thinking too small. The future is anus location.

tumblr_mn9a2emYis1spk90oo1_500.gif

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Finally I can get the big dick I always wanted :)

Unfortunately this bullshit makes sense in the game's context ... however I don't think I will buy this game on release day cause I don't know how woke it is.

Too woke for the Codex, so unwoke for ResetEra that they've doxxed them like three times already. Or maybe it was doxxed twice and really mad about some in-game poster once?

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Some predicted things we'll hear post-release...

'Tweaking dick size is fun for a bit, but the game itself lacks enough depth to stay with it' - Susie, humanities major at buttfuck state university

'Bro, Imma give her robo-tits!' Bro-dude currently laid off from Bob's Burgers

'The introduction of only 25 of the 78 known genders is unacceptable and I'm calling my Congress person to complain' - Nathalie, gender fluid street artist and currently engaged to a toaster oven

'Best game of the century. 10 out of 10 skin-tight GAP pants. Probably even better after I actually play it!' - Every hipster reviewer

'This is a great game, way ahead of its time and if it doesn't sell well, it's all Trump's fault.' - Kotaku

'A patch is coming! We'll do everything we can to keep it under 50 gigs. Promise.' - CDPR

'Game is so shit, I bet Cyber II ends up as a mobile game.' - Someone on the Codex

Tried to get more, but my magic 8-ball says things look cloudy. Ask again later.

Prime Junta

I wonder if the numbers are fixed? Is Eccentrica Gallumbits a possibility?

ADL

Prophet
Per the report, "Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals."

This would appear to be a part of CD Projekt Red's decision not to include a traditional gender option in the game, instead offering a "really inclusive" expanded character customization menu.

hahahahahahaha holy fucking shit you retards all actually fell for this game
Straight out of the p&p RPG. Nice one lorelet.

typical user

Arbiter
People will be cock-blocked once they realise it's the same level of customization as in Saints Row 3 with just a vague shape chaning size covered with underwear. I am calling it.

Dyskolos

Cipher
I'd actually love if this comprises half the character generation process but then once you get in the game no one acknowledges it. And not in the traditional sense of there are no special dialogue options, quests, etc. No, your character gets to talk about it as much as they want - a dialogue option in every conversation - but the people in the game world just shrug. Because no one gives a fuck there either.

Player: 'what do you think of my look'
Npc: ' ?, I don't care, that's an uncomfortable question.'

Player: 'do you have any special work for someone like me?'
Npc: 'what's special about you?'

Player (taking off clothes for prostitute): 'surprised?'
Prostitute: 'why would I be?'

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
I'd actually love if this comprises half the character generation process but then once you get in the game no one acknowledges it. And not in the traditional sense of there are no special dialogue options, quests, etc. No, your character gets to talk about it as much as they want - a dialogue option in every conversation - but the people in the game world just shrug. Because no one gives a fuck there either.

Player: 'what do you think of my look'
Npc: ' ?, I don't care, that's an uncomfortable question.'

Player: 'do you have any special work for someone like me?'
Npc: 'what's special about you?'

Player (taking off clothes for prostitute): 'surprised?'
Prostitute: 'why would I be?'

Made even funnier when said NPC is saying those things while clipping through a wall or holding a tablet or smart device that is spinning around in mid-air; right before said NPC then shoots off into the sky because of failing collision code.

And the game awards will fall on CDPR like raindrops.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
'This is a great game, way ahead of its time and if it doesn't sell well, it's all Trump's fault.' - Kotaku

My best bet is the various kotakoids will be utterly confused by this game.

The nogs, the women, the trannies...it's all gonna be there in spades. But not with the correct flavour, in the right layout they're used to from their Berkeley grievance studies class. The nogs won't be uhpressed enough, the wahmen not stunningbrave enough and the trans will be all wrong too.

It's like when the Trump economy makes the black employment shoot up but the progs are spilling angry, confused tears because black uplifting is not supposed to happen that way.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

The nogs, the women, the trannies...it's all gonna be there in spades. But not with the correct flavour, in the right layout they're used to from their Berkeley grievance studies class. The nogs won't be uhpressed enough, the wahmen not stunningbrave enough and the trans will be all wrong too.

It's like when the Trump economy makes the black employment shoot up but the progs are spilling angry, confused tears because black uplifting is not supposed to happen that way.

I've seen this point before and I'm inclined to believe it because the game world will be a dystopia therefore it's kind of hard to make the argument that "diversity makes things better" ... except if the protagonist is the tranny :)

Edit: "Cyberpunk 2077: Return of the Trannies behind the BlackWall" /too much cola

Alexios

Augur
Patron

I've seen this point before and I'm inclined to believe it because the game world will be a dystopia therefore it's kind of hard to make the argument that "diversity makes things better" ... except if the protagonist is the tranny :)

Edit: "Cyberpunk 2077: Return of the Trannies behind the BlackWall" /too much cola
The only people who actually make life bad in CB2077 are the "corpos" who are your typical evul wh*te oppressors. The hookers, trannies, and las creaturas will be celebrated as the blameless underclass. You can be sure the game isn't going to disrespect "sex workers," much less trannies or "people of color."

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

And never seen that aside of a pixellated mirror :D

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
I think you guys forget the game is in Cali. How are robo-futas not realistic? Also the themes of the game; I too worry that they won't be explicit enough and be afraid to go to far enough depths with the story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom