Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline How much would you give for Vtmb2 NOT to come out?

What would you give in return?

• $10-24

• $25-50

• $50-150

• $500+

• EVERYTHING

Results are only viewable after voting.

PrettyDeadman

Given the state it's in, I started pondering this question.

Tranny on the left is from "VTMB" 2.

28d267d1ada7b60e6124423e7abb8fc6.jpg
Where is the tranny from the right from?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If you are all about questions, can I ask you one? Why do you care if there is a Bloodlines 2 or not, and why would anyone pay a cent to not being made? When instead they can just not play it and keep the money?
So that's what my GIF actually meant. It showed the stupidity of your thread.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's going to be really bad. Half-finished buggy mess bad. Second half will be entirely combat in a game with bad combat. Will probably take some fan 20 years to fix all the bugs.

Tbh I don't give a shit if it's buggy as long as I get to play another bloodlines. Unlike mediocre shit like fallout or arcanum, the original Bloodlines is one of the few RPGs praised by the retards on this site that was a genuinely great game.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Nothing because I'm not a braindead coomer that judges a game based on the masturbation potential of its female characters.
:kingcomrade:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Why do you care if there is a Bloodlines 2 or not, and why would anyone pay a cent to not being made?
I... I do not remember having fun with a new game in a long time, J_C. I have tried to. I have tried installing them all to spark the fun anew in my memory, but it is gone... a hollow, dead thing. For years, I replayed old games and clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. And then nothing. Zoomer generation is the new universal target audience. I remember nothing but the games market turning its back on me, along with all the others. Once my thirst for a fun game was everything, but now I lust only for revenge. I hoped hatred of your kind might some day replace the pain. But it never goes away. It makes a man hideous inside and out. Wouldn't you agree? We both are demons. You're a fully retarded zoomer. I'm a neglected, tormented boomer. Our humanity won't return. We have no place to go, no place to hide. And that is why I show you my memes.

Last edited:

Smerlus

Educated
0. As an adult, something new that may be bastardizing something old that I liked doesn't change anything about the original.

Also don't care what other people do with their money or what they like.

Semiurge

Cipher
Why do you care if there is a Bloodlines 2 or not, and why would anyone pay a cent to not being made?
I... I do not remember having fun with a new game in a long time, J_C. I have tried to. I have tried installing them all to spark the fun anew in my memory, but it is gone... a hollow, dead thing. For years, I replayed old games and clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. And then nothing. Zoomer generation is the new universal target audience. I remember nothing but the games market turning its back on me, along with all the others. Once my thirst for a fun game was everything, but now I lust only for revenge. I hoped hatred of your kind might some day replace the pain. But it never goes away. It makes a man hideous inside and out. Wouldn't you agree? We both are demons. You're a fully retarded zoomer. I'm a neglected, tormented boomer. Our humanity won't return. We have no place to go, no place to hide. And that is why I show you my memes.

It not the games. It you. The sense of wonder is gone by august years.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
False. I occasionally install old games that I never played before and they're good.
I also watch pre-1999 movies and they're good.
Also Jap and Eastern European games are still good, because they don't cater to cucks, SJWs and trannies. Very few RPGs come out of there though.

The generation Z is to blame. It needs to be annihilated.

Foamhead

Educated
Given the state it's in, I started pondering this question.

Tranny on the left is from "VTMB" 2.

28d267d1ada7b60e6124423e7abb8fc6.jpg

Sorry, I didn't catch what you said. I was busy not giving a shit about the genitals of fictional characters.

Semiurge

Cipher
False. I occasionally install old games that I never played before and they're good.
I also watch pre-1999 movies and they're good.
Also Jap and Eastern European games are still good, because they don't cater to cucks, SJWs and trannies. Very few RPGs come out of there though.

The generation Z is to blame. It needs to be annihilated.

You might be alright after all.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You're a fully retarded zoomer. I'm a neglected, tormented boomer.
I have a feeling that you don't belong to the boomer demographics. And since I don't beling to the zoomer demographics, you are wrong again.

Deleted member 7219

I hope that it will be good. That’s all it needs to be, I still have the original.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom