Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CHA stat and sex prowess

if penis size was linked to CHA, would you chose it to be a dump stat

• yes, its role playing, got nothing to do with me irl

• yes, my character mimics me

• no, its role playing, got nothing to do with me irl

• no, my character mimics me

• I play grillz characters

Results are only viewable after voting.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
But what about female characters?

Rat King

Educated
But what about female characters?

20 CHA female:

ePijZ5X7V26Xsj1qEgXevj8cpd33p3miwRAC9sAfVyBT87Cuce0puWuO28Iq1yGr8MvY-wRFj_1QahtV8_lca0gXTbsE52L70ixyzkSgSiFEp_KLWXHEdZhh5TE4_EMA

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
If its a third person console shooter, I'd choose to play as female. If I'm gonna go through mediocre cover shooting with machure story and themes, might as well enjoy the view. Besides, even if CHA factors into size, END is where the performance is at.

Vatnik Wumao

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I expected at least one "glorious CON master race".

:philosoraptor:
The fuck happened in Hungry?
That's a tail, not penis.
Possibly superior (in penis size) nomadic blood compared to average slavs or germanics? Bulgaria also "looks" good.

Another theory. The ones that are better than the nations directly around/of same ethic group are trying to compensate with penis length their poor historical, economic or political performance. They or their doctors report superior sizes.
See how small is Hungary relative to its historical borders. A historical and national disaster. I would feel (historically) inferior as well.
Bulgarians are all around pathetic.
Georgian have inferiority complex vs ruskies.
On the other hand Romanians borders are good, they lost half of Moldavia after WW2 but kept Transylvania and more. Great historical success.
Lithuanians are not measured but i suspect they must have big dicks too - considered how small they are relative to history and how butthurt vs potato.

A propos Georgia compared to Russia (and everyone around). Almost the same IQ but they are much bigger in penis size. Certain codexer georgian poster, who I won't name here, would be very happy. At last something they are better at than the ruskies.

In before some butthurt Hungarians of Fantadomat shows up: I'am not very serious if at all.

DraQ

Arcane
See how small is Hungary relative to its historical borders.
They retained their collective penile volume as their borders shrunk.

A propos Georgia compared to Russia (and everyone around). Almost the same IQ but they are much bigger in penis size. Certain codexer georgian poster, who I won't name here, would be very happy. At last something they are better at than the ruskies.
Well, certain Georgian did fuck Russia with a very big dick.
The one with stylish moustache.

oscar

Arcane
Charisma gets you into the bed in the first place. Endurance is probably more important though dex and str don't hurt when you're in the sack.

Generic-Giant-Spider

You take CHA because your penis size lacks so you gotta go the extra mile to entrap some woman before she realizes you're a small dicked loser that swindled her.

I have tons of experience in this.

vazha

Arcane

In before some butthurt Hungarians of Fantadomat shows up: I'am not very serious if at all.

I don't think you meant me, and I was pretty sure I was the only Georgian around here. Who's the other one?
p.s. nice try btw :D

Rat King

Educated

I don't think you meant me, and I was pretty sure I was the only Georgian around here. Who's the other one?
I would give you the cuck post rating if i could :negative:

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
This is some kind of insanity. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Obviously dick size should scale with strenght. Stronger races are also known to have bigger penises: Half-Orcs, Orcs, Ogres etc.

Efe

Erudite
plot twist for last option: cha still works the same.
hotter the girl, bigger the trap.

vazha

Arcane

what ails you kid?

Rat King

Educated

what ails you kid?
To be honest, I misread your comment because I'm literally fucking illiterate. But to answer your question; heroin addiction.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom