Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHO IS THE BEST WAIFU IN CRPG HISTORY?

Best romanceable waifu in a CRPG?

• Trish, Witcher

• Yennifer, Witcher

• Aerie, Baldur's Gate

• Jaheira, Baldur's Gate

• Viconia, Baldur's Gate

• Neera, Baldurs Gate EE (i'm sorry)

• Aribeth, Neverwinter Nights

• Nathyrra, Neverwinter Nights

• Lohse, Divinity Original Sin

• Sebille, Divinity Original Sin

• Valerie, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Octavia, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Kalikke, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Kanerah, Pathfinder Kingmaker

• Leliana, Dragon Age

• Morrigan, Dragon Age

• Isabela, Dragon Age

• Merrill, Dragon Age

• The Elegant Abbess, Dragon Age (what the fuck is dragon age last court?)

• Cassandra, Dragon Age

• Josephine, Dragon Age

• Sera, Dragon Age

• Ashley, Mass Effect

• Liara, Mass Effect

• Miranda, Mass Effect

• Tali, Mass Effect

• Jack, Mass Effect

• Kelly, Mass Effect

• Samara, Mass Effect

• Morinth, Mass Effect (why the fuck does ME have so many??!)

• Samantha, Mass Effect

• Diana, Mass Effect

• Up and coming waifu

• One that is not on this list.

• None (why are you here?)

• I hate women (gay)

• I hate women (not gay)

• Belle, Arcanum

• Raven, Arcanum

• Thay slut, Neverwinter Nights 2

• Druid thing, Neverwinter Nights 2

• Neeshka, Neverwinter Nights 2

• Chris Avellone

Results are only viewable after voting.
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
divinity-dragon-commander-divinity-original-sin-ii-fantasy-dwarf-larian-studios-png-favpng-hTEdZPBMYXvhkvtC27CnhkrMk.jpg

They have thicc hips, yes. But do they have loose vaginas? That is the question we must ask ourselves, brother.
Are you familiar with the ouevre of one Bridget the Midget, perchance? You might find it enlightening with regards to your argument.

Dwarves are not midgets FFS

Rat King

Educated
Speaking of waifus. Why can't I romance halflings in any game they appear in? What the fuck is wrong with those people? Same goes for dwarves and gnomes. What the fuck is going on. Are developers racist against all races smaller than an elf? I think the only time in any vidya you could bone a dwarf was Dragon Commander.
I think it's because they can look like children sometimes. Also not a lot of people want to fuck midgets for some shitty reason.
"Look like children":
divinity-dragon-commander-divinity-original-sin-ii-fantasy-dwarf-larian-studios-png-favpng-hTEdZPBMYXvhkvtC27CnhkrMk.jpg

Redhead Dwarf qts are underrepresented and that's a real disgrace
Alright, good argument but consider this; if your character has high charisma (and thus a big cock as discussed in another thread) you will kill the dwarf by fucking it. It is inhumane!

Dwarves gets bonus to con which means bonus HP, you are more likely to fuck an elf to death.
Funny how 100+ years old elves pedophiles fucking humans who are in their twenties were never a problem.
I agree that all elves are pedophiles. But as for dwarves, even though they last longer, it doesn't mean you're not hurting them!

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Speaking of waifus. Why can't I romance halflings in any game they appear in? What the fuck is wrong with those people? Same goes for dwarves and gnomes. What the fuck is going on. Are developers racist against all races smaller than an elf? I think the only time in any vidya you could bone a dwarf was Dragon Commander.
I think it's because they can look like children sometimes. Also not a lot of people want to fuck midgets for some shitty reason.
"Look like children":

Alright, good argument but consider this; if your character has high charisma (and thus a big cock as discussed in another thread) you will kill the dwarf by fucking it. It is inhumane!

Dwarves gets bonus to con which means bonus HP, you are more likely to fuck an elf to death.
Funny how 100+ years old elves pedophiles fucking humans who are in their twenties were never a problem.
I agree that all elves are pedophiles. But as for dwarves, even though they last longer, it doesn't mean you're not hurting them!
Having more HP literally means "being harder to hurt".

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
"Look like children":

AC is harder to hurt, HP is being able to sustain the most hurt. That makes Faeries officially the most durable species in bed.

Rat King

Educated

They have thicc hips, yes. But do they have loose vaginas? That is the question we must ask ourselves, brother.
Are you familiar with the ouevre of one Bridget the Midget, perchance? You might find it enlightening with regards to your argument.
She's in jail for stabbing her boyfriend wtf. But you make a good case. One I shall have to study for an extended period of time...

Rat King

Educated
"Look like children":

AC is harder to hurt, HP is being able to sustain the most hurt. That makes Faeries officially the most durable species in bed.
Which means I'm officially convinced that fucking faeries is 100% morally right.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

Dwarves are not midgets FFS
I agree.
I was just saying that the premise of his argument was flawed. Your Con bonus interpretation is another good point too though.

Generic-Giant-Spider

ANY DROW PRIESTESS

LOLTH LOVERS ONLY, NONE OF THAT NEW AGE SHIT

YEEHAW!

Funposter

Arcane
Triss and Morrigan are both top tier picks. Also shout-out to dark side Bastila in the original KOTOR even though she isn't "romanceable".

6eyPPeB.png

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
The World Health Organization can't be a crpg waifu, it's not a person and it isn't even in any crpgs! This thread is stupid

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom