Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Darth Canoli

Arcane
why does this tard not seem to understand what .5 means? He puts on shoes that give 0.5 Armour bonus, and notices it does not increase his Armour (because it is not a full point) and decides it jsut means he can't wear shoes..lol, WTF? No, it means if you wear something else with another 0.5 bonus it will add up to 1.

He also thought in the point buy situation you could not buy to 18 because it cost 2 points to get from 16 to 17 then would not let him buy anymore, so he concluded point buy does not let you buy to 18 when its more likely it costs 3 or 4 points to get to 18 and just like it stops costing 1 point at 15 or whatever. He makes a lot of bizarre assumptions

I stopped watching the video after the point-buy retardation, when he had two attributes at 17, 2 points left and the cost of 3 points to get to 18.
Then, he reduces some attributes and the + near the 17 left highlights showing you can go beyond but of course, he doesn't notice it and goes on mumbling: "interesting design choice, you can't go over 17 ..."

This guy should stop making videos, or at least, stop talking while making them.
There was only 25 views yesterday when i checked and that's probably why ...

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
He's deep in (considering no save game)!

What I an say about this guy he is a moron. I waited for half hour or more from the moment he found that magical sword in chest thta he WILL actually look at it and DUNNO equip it - but no, he is a moron and by not desiring to know what he has found and to use it he killed his party.
It's a fucking pain and enfuriating in same time.
There should be decimation among streamers, done 9 times.

why does this tard

Modern education! It rulezzzz! Woopsidoopsidooo!

because who cares what that squib thinks anyway

But he didn't think anything - just squinted hard.

Last edited:

Jrpgfan

Erudite
I liked the UI. Looks functional and fits the game aesthetically(which is a rarity in these dark times of generic UIs).

I wish they extended that beta to Early birds too. Oh well.

Aemar

Arcane

Pure incline. Additional info from the comments section, provided by the devs (older video):

- ability to import custom music, portraits, objects and animations, etc
- the original campaign can be cloned and altered to create additional content
- the possibility to create brand new campaigns
- available templates for rooms, buildings, etc
- there is a world map toolset as well, which has been omitted from this video

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Pure incline. Additional info from the comments section, provided by the devs (older video):

- ability to import custom music, portraits, objects and animations, etc
- the original campaign can be cloned and altered to create additional content
- the possibility to create brand new campaigns
- available templates for rooms, buildings, etc
- there is a world map toolset as well, which has been omitted from this video

If so, could it be new NWN1 toolset?

RPG codex storyfags

Wait what?
Codex is big. I have impression that Wizardry always was highranked here. Is it storyfag game? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom