Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pushing Up Roses Semi-Official Circlejerk

Venser

Erudite
There's demand for retro television?

Norfleet

kinda cute too
This is your idea of cute? This is the face of a disturbed, mentally unstable individual. Who the hell makes faces like that?

The best girls do not even play video games.
That isn't actually true. The wife totally does. She just doesn't talk about it, preferring to put on a veneer of expressing only mild passing interest and then pwning you at it.

Norfleet

Well, you have terrible taste in girls, clearly. Maybe YOU want some annoying harpy whom you have nothing in common with, but I prefer someone that shares all of my personality disorders so we understand each other perfectly. Everyone who knows us says that we are horrible people who deserve each other. Plus, you know that hot/crazy chart? I gamed the system by picking the crazy that I actually wanted and thus allowing me to sink the points gained into "hot", and thus there are NO DRAWBACKS.

Venser

Erudite
I actually really like her art and just discovered she has an art channel with tutorials. Color mixing and acrylic pouring is very satisfying to watch. Think I might try it myself.

Pushinguproses-Spine.jpg

roses2.jpg

roses7.jpg

roses-8.jpg

roses4.jpg

Last edited:

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I actually really like her art and just discovered she has an art channel with tutorials. Color mixing and acrylic pouring is very satisfying to watch. Think I might try it myself.
Give it a shot. A good art tutorial can teach you a great deal about painting. I know the guy's a meme, but I've learned quite a bit from Bob Ross videos.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
You guys are only into her because she's a girl and she plays video games you like.

You are desperate, pieces of trash, with low self-esteem.

The best girls do not even play video games.

I never understood watching streamers, but watching female streamers because they are girls is particularly pathetic. This one is trying so hard to look hot I think she will shit herself.

Boleskine

Arcane
Kalin

Did PUR reject your romantic advances, relegating you to a perennial state of butthurt?

Why do you hate a thread that is dedicated to a successful, creative woman?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom