Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let’s command you guys in Firefight !

Egosphere

Arcane
Only mistake was not smoking off Mondblut's and Azira's first push to get to that courtyard.
Weird positioning from the ai, though. We crushed their infantry frontline without them doing much to stop us. Putting their tank in the centre so that it could swing around to either side, and putting their artillery all in on Azira's and Catacomb's position would have probably prolonged this battle for a good while

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Only mistake was not smoking off Mondblut's and Azira's first push to get to that courtyard.
Weird positioning from the ai, though. We crushed their infantry frontline without them doing much to stop us. Putting their tank in the centre so that it could swing around to either side, and putting their artillery all in on Azira's and Catacomb's position would have probably prolonged this battle for a good while
I agree though to be honest with a R-35 you can’t really confront 3 Panzer 38(t).The AT were properly placed, though. With 2 AT (including one light) and 1 R35 not much you can do vs 4 Tanks. The French also have only 8 shells of artillery. I suspect the infantry is there to draw attention and entice the Germans to expose their tanks for support. The R35 is likely best kept in reserve in case the Germans group all their tanks on the left.

I managed to put my hand on the mission editor and did not realize that this mission was that easy. Hopefully it was fun nonetheless.

For the French counter attack, I am going to adjust a bit, courtesy of the editor.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
For the French counter attack, I am going to adjust a bit, courtesy of the editor.

ItZOLrR.jpg

I couldn't find any good pre-armistice French propaganda, that would have to do

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Last edited:

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I'm finally done moving. I'm sorry I had to dip halfway. Thanks for putting this together, ValeVelKal. I'll certainly be ready for the next one.

Egosphere

Arcane
The AT were properly placed, though.

That 2nd AT gun near which Boot died is a bit baffling. It did not prevent Azira from reaching the yard, and it would have been quickly destroyed if we sent a tank east to support Boot. I was expecting it to be farther north, near the junction where we found the R-35

ValeVelKal

Arcane
So information for everyone.

The editor has some issues and I can't edit scenarios. I can check them, and all scenarios involving the French are quite simply a bit too easy for my taste.

I mailed the dev and am waiting for his answer. Meanwhile, I ll take a bit of a rest.

Dayyālu

Arcane
My time has come.

If Firefight was cheaper. Goshdammit 16 bucks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom