Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Should Crispy be demoted?

Should Crispy be demoted?

• Yes, he is a bully and deserves to lose everything.

• No, I love being abused. (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
DarkUnderlord Crispy has been causing major issues and it’s time he loses moderation powers. Let the codex decide in a vote.

EDIT: Vote the first option before crispy changes it.

Andhaira

Arcane
Taking away the sole thing he has to live for could result in him doing something terrible...so better to let this rest.

Atlet

Arcane
Vatnik
I miss the days when the 'Self-Ejected' tag actually meant something.

I miss the days when your name was "matt with a full stop at the end" and your tag was "nazi grammar police". You were posting more at that time.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In

You're too stupid to even know how to link to the correct post.

It was this one and this is what I did to it:

l1XfrTH.jpg

If anything, I say we force you to self-eject permanently this time. Fucking Karen.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Old members come and go on any site though. Minor editing of posts made by fags is every god given Mods right. I'm not saying that person is a fag and deserved their post to be edited, but I doubt Crispy ran off all the good posters because he (from my perspective) appears to clash with Zoomer faggots the most barring people like Roqua (which iirc has it out for Infinitron more) which are obviously mentally ill in some way.

Sure old fucks might not like the new staff that come in but you fags do realize you are populating the free speech haven of the internet STILL right? How many places can you say "Dead nigger storage" without being afraid of instantly being ejected into outer space? If you want to make a Mod a lifetime enemy you can expect push back.

Also these threads are so fucking annoying that I can only imagine they are made by Zoomer kids. Oh look it was made by a Zoomer kid that is all full of spit and vinegar with his 19 year old pussy.

How is my post butthurt by chance? I'm simply commenting on young fags that have no perspective on the actual world yet due to not having fully developed brains. Unless you are saying they are butthurt which they are.

Oh no the Shoutbox clique has arrived! Quick normal posters! Run!

Last edited:

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Old members come and go on any site though. Minor editing of posts made by fags is every god given Mods right. I'm not saying that person is a fag and deserved their post to be edited, but I doubt Crispy ran off all the good posters because he (from my perspective) appears to clash with Zoomer faggots the most barring people like Roqua (which iirc has it out for Infinitron more) which are obviously mentally ill in some way.

Sure old fucks might not like the new staff that come in but you fags do realize you are populating the free speech haven of the internet STILL right? How many places can you say "Dead nigger storage" without being afraid of instantly being ejected into outer space? If you want to make a Mod a lifetime enemy you can expect push back.

Also these threads are so fucking annoying that I can only imagine they are made by Zoomer kids. Oh look it was made by a Zoomer kid that is all full of spit and vinegar with his 19 year old pussy.

How is my post butthurt by chance? I'm simply commenting on young fags that have no perspective on the actual world yet due to not having fully developed brains. Unless you are saying they are butthurt which they are.

Oh no the Shoutbox clique has arrived! Quick normal posters! Run!

Now lad, you seem... upset.

Deleted member 7219

Crispy reeks of garlic and should brush his fucking teeth.

As someone who likes to eat garlic bread now and then (as well as using garlic in a stir fry), brushing your teeth does not get the stink out. Only time can do that.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
User name changes are usually only by request of that user. I'm not sure why Crispy would want to be known as "demoted" but if it's his choice, and the username is available, then usually requests are granted. Provided they're made clearly and with little ambiguity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom