Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Space Cats Tactics, a game of turn-based space battles, crew management and cats, now on Kickstarter

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Mitzi Games; Space Cats Tactics

Do you like managing spaceships? Do you like cats? Do you like turn-based tactical combat? Then Space Cats Tactics might be the game for you. In Space Cats Tactics you play as a genetically engineered cat supersoldier-turned-space pirate tasked with smuggling a ship, the Curiousity, to the outer reaches of the galaxy. The game is obviously inspired by FTL, but also features turn-based combat both in space and onboard. The developer is one Alex Nicola, a Guerilla Games UI engineer making indie games in his spare time, and he's been working on it for several years now. We spotted the game when it appeared on Steam last month and it didn't take long for it to hit Kickstarter afterwards. Here's the pitch video:

Alex is looking to raise €10,000 to improve Space Cats Tactics, although it will be released no matter what happens. If you like what you see, you can secure a copy for €18, with beta access at €36 and alpha access at €72. A free demo is available on Steam and on the game's official website. Space Cats Tactics is due out in July 2021.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
This is the last known photo of Infinitron before he was taken away to make this newspost:
CherryhChanursSagaPBCover.jpg

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's like somebody saw this old image macro and said, "I'm going to make a game of that."

mapquest.jpg

I hate furry shit, in fact I am so triggered over the gay foxes in Pathfinder I am considering not playing Path of the Righteous because of them, but this games cats are actually less 'furry like' than I would have imagined. The game looks well done if people would calm down and take a look. Its not furry crap-- it even half ways seriously explains the cat like race in a sci-fi way and the mechanics look like they could be good. I think people are just flying off the handle and assuming this is like some jap cartoon shit without even looking at it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom