Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Parhedros help

i downloaded the demo of this game, and i need a bit of help. how the hell do you get the key that unlocks the door you get to after you go into that shrine where you disipher the code in the magic book? is there even a way or do you have to buy the game?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I just googled Parhedros.

Um, why is it that the first things you see on the website are concept arts of topless female creatures?

Is Tesserra working on his own RPGs now?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
And on top of that vulgarity, why does it still take itself seriously?

The entire website has a "serious fantasy" look to it, despite all the nekkid women with bows and arrows.

Almost as if they act unaware of it.

kris

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
And on top of that vulgarity, why does it still take itself seriously?

The entire website has a "serious fantasy" look to it, despite all the nekkid women with bows and arrows.

Almost as if they act unaware of it.

they have graded their own game with a pg rating.

their conversation system sounded quite nice though.

so no one is going to help me? or has no one played this game? and yes, there is nudity....so what? it's nothing i've never seen before.

DraQ said:
DecapitationTickles said:
and yes, there is nudity....so what?
It's not nudity that bothers me, it's a tell-tale combination of nudity and piss-poor presentation. Add complete lack of cotrols configurability and I'm out of there.

Also, WTF with permaboners?

i agree about the controls. it took me a while to actually figure it out. but do you know how to get the key or is there no key? cuz i would like to advance and see if the other areas of this game are better than this boring-as-all-fuck cave.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom