Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
fallout ranger said:
Fuck you asshole. I don't give a shit if it gets locked or not.
Yes, you do. That's why you asked twice to lock it. Are you aware that you are stupid?

Seven

Erudite
fallout ranger said:
Well then RPG codex sucks.

Well, you can insult the staff, but I certainly won't stand by while you insult my beloved codex. You madam, is quite possible the most fucking fucked up ass muncher troll who's ever come by here in reccent times. OMG LEWL CUSTOM AVATARS, WHY NOT? And then you just say forget about it and expect it to go a way; do you have the attention span of a goldfish, or just the deductive reasoning?

Are you aware that you're so gay you point out obvious facts?

VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.
VAULT DWELLER IS GAY.

Seven

Erudite
fallout ranger said:
Wow you want a man to suck your dick? What a *fag* you are. Go fuck exitum in the ass.

OH, you see here I was thinking that you were a whiney little bitch of a women; I wonder how I could have ever drawn that conclusion? :roll:

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I wonder why everyone misses the 2nd i in my name, too. It's Exitium, not Exitum. It's not that hard to remember, don't you agree?

Vault Dweller

Developer
fallout ranger said:
Are you aware that you're so gay you point out obvious facts?
Is that supposed to be funny or witty or what? Now, about you being stupid...

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... ht=#183591

Ass ranger said:
Real time isn't really a good way to do an RPG. Real time combat give you too many things to think about other than completing your quests(s). Look at all the best selling RPGs of all time. All turn based? Coincidence? I think not. Let's just end this now and say that that TB is better than real-time combat. YAY!
No comments...

Seven

Erudite
I guess he's decided not to dispute his stupidity and focus on those battles that he can actually win, such as putting on his shoes in the morning...

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Well exitium your avatar looks like anime to me or its just a big stupid robot so either way its dumb. The "staff" of the site are able to have custom avatars but spazmo and VD dont, and they do more work than you. Since DU found out youve copied some guys website design you've been hating on him ever since(I WONDER WHY), you dont do shit for the site except write your long posts about Lineage2 or WoW and how they are the best games ever made untill a couple weeks later you say you hate them.

Vault Dweller

Developer
In a failed attempt to prove his maturity, Fallout Ranger has sent me a "Fuck You" PM:

fallout ranger said:
Just like the title says............

FUCK YOU

Kick me off the site, see how much I care.
Sorry to disappoint you, we don't kick people off either. Why kill free entertainment?

Vault Dweller

Developer
Let's go back a little bit. You'd asked for a custom avatar, been told no and even reasonably explained why, and you've been acting like a jerk ever since. So, if anyone here is a whiny little bitch, it's you.

Seven

Erudite
fallout ranger said:
Ooh, how clever, changing my name to something derogitory. Bitch. Misquoting me too, very clever. Ass Dweller.

Oh by the way it's funny how you accuse him of misquoting you, and yet the post says that it was last edited on Aug 25th by you. That's just lame, but I bet you thought that you were quite clever.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Well exitium your avatar looks like anime to me or its just a big stupid robot so either way its dumb. The "staff" of the site are able to have custom avatars but spazmo and VD dont, and they do more work than you. Since DU found out youve copied some guys website design you've been hating on him ever since(I WONDER WHY), you dont do shit for the site except write your long posts about Lineage2 or WoW and how they are the best games ever made untill a couple weeks later you say you hate them.

Haha. What? I designed the entire site, fuckhead.

Also, I never copied the site from anywhere. DU just accused me of using a 'generic Gamespy design', but then he's just an asshat.

I also did a couple of reviews and a ton of interviews. Yeah, I guess I don't do anything.

So, what have you done lately?

BTW, Spazmo hasn't posted anything in fucking months.

Whipporowill

Erudite
There's a a couple of custom avatars - Saint's, Rex's and Rosh I think? Might be a couple else as well, but I'm not going to make a list here or something. I don't care about a custom avatar unless I'd see that I'd need one. Like my 'shroom well enough.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
Are guinea pigs considered bad avatars?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom