Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News Planescape Trilogy - Purgatorio Demo

AlanC9

Liturgist
Warden said:
AlanC9 said:
The separate downloads are great for dialup players. Yes, there are still some folks who can't get broadband.

Our poor little AlanC9. :cry:

Didn't mean me. I'm a cheap bastard, but not that cheap.

Warden

Arbiter
AlanC9 said:
Didn't mean me. I'm a cheap bastard, but not that cheap.

Ahh.. so your entire post was about you caring about people with different internet connections.
How Mother Teresa of you. :cry:

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
I would be a lot more excited about this if it didn't use the NWN2 engine. I hope the areas are small.

No but wait, that would mean more loading times.
THIS. I hate nwn2 engine, the main campaign is shit anyway but i was unable to play MoTB because of it and i won't be able to play this planescape thing when (if?) it is finished.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom