Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NMA: Surprised Planned

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
I guess it must be something that is allready mentioned in this thread. Really. It must be something some of you suggested.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I'd say there is a 75% chance that everyone will be let down when it's something dumb.

Anonymous

I bet that's it too.

And a second note lets have a surprise at RPG Codex, which certainly wont be a vote for the firing of Exitium (pro-tip: it really is)

Seven

Erudite
LlamaGod said:
I bet that's it too.

And a second note lets have a surprise at RPG Codex, which certainly wont be a vote for the firing of Exitium (pro-tip: it really is)

Hmmm... You finally posted something funny. Good stuff.

Greenskin13

Erudite
My love is a fever longing for which feeds its disease.

I'm going to be optimistic and say that it's more cowbell.

Briosafreak

Augur
Calis said:
Yeah. When even non-profit fan-run websites start pulling crap like that, you know the industry's in trouble.

Like the Codex just did?... Anyway it seems that`it is for a good cause, or at least for what many here view as a good thing, so why not?

Atle and Jon do patch things up, the "good cop, bad cop" routine during the BIS/Van Buren days was a success, Killzig was great in his part, but these are diferent times, with diferent targets, keeping the lines of communication open and a nice relationship, even if it isn`t of overwhelming love seems to be the most productive path. This time think of the entire community and its interests please, we owe them as much.

Diferent times require a diferent strategy.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Let me guess. Bethesda will be giving an interview where they admited to using turnbased, isometric, SPECIAL, and whores, and that it was all due to the fwuffy Fallout community?

Spazmo

Erudite
Whatever it is, it had better be fucking good, because now your BALLS are riding on it.

Oh, and thanks for the forumdrama, everyone.

plin

Liturgist
Seven said:
LlamaGod said:
I bet that's it too.

Negatory.

p.s. You both suck.

plin

Liturgist
Briosafreak said:
I refuse to lick a man, specially a dead president...

He said nothing about licking you sick bastard. haha :lol:

Anonymous

plin said:
Seven said:
LlamaGod said:
I bet that's it too.

Negatory.

p.s. You both suck.

Plin is just sad because he sucks and nobody will look beyond his layer of suck to see the true him :(

And Seven, you're still a furry.

plin

Liturgist
LlamaGod said:
plin said:
Seven said:
LlamaGod said:
I bet that's it too.

Negatory.

p.s. You both suck.

Plin is just sad because he sucks and nobody will look beyond his layer of suck to see the true him :(

If idiots like you and seven think I suck or am stupid, I can just laugh.

I think I'd be more offended if volourn called me stupid or say I suck then you two cunts.

Seven

Erudite
Plin is just sad because he sucks and nobody will look beyond his layer of suck to see the true him

No that was that LARPS asshole, you little twit. Why is it that because we have the same avatar I have innuendo and slanders being hurled at me!?!?!? BTW, you mom would disagree. :P

If idiots like you and seven think I suck or am stupid, I can just laugh.

I think I'd be more offended if volourn called me stupid or say I suck then you two cunts.

You little jackass, did I say anything at all related to you? To be quite honest, you're a fucken half-wit who tried to start a flame, but if you notice I ignored you. You're the fucken drama queen of the codex, what do you think that all slights against you are some how coordinated by a greater force? You got shit for brains kid, go find a cock to suck, or go back to sticking your finger in your ass, just so long as the rest of us don't have to be subjected to your intellectual prowess (or lack there-of).

errorcode

Liturgist
i hate to say it, but i'm kinda glad they let on to their being something going on this weekend. Shits boring here at work and this at least gives me one of two things to look forward to...

One...a nifty surprise that will brighten my day and give me a nice big smile

or

Two...an amazing flamefest as dissappointed people come back this way and begin to loudly bitch about how the hype wasn't worth the surprise.

Personally, i'm hoping for One since good news has been pretty scarce.

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Seven said:
Quote:
Plin is just sad because he sucks and nobody will look beyond his layer of suck to see the true him

No that was that LARPS asshole, you little twit. Why is it that because we have the same avatar I have innuendo and slanders being hurled at me!?!?!? BTW, you mom would disagree.

I changed the goddamned avatar. Would keep it, but then I realized this one looks more like me than that pimp-guy which was the closest match I could find before. And this at least has some moustache and hair, so, to sum up everything and under given circumstances I officially anounce that since now there's nothing coomon between both of us - me and that big-dirty-mouth teenager that can not stand being mixed up with some doubtful person (the....LARP GUY !!!11!1) by avatar. Not that I care but sometimes you just have to be generous.

kthnxbye

Calis

Pensionado
Briosafreak said:
Like the Codex just did?...
I never said *you guys* did anything wrong. I just think posting announcements like this on the *Codex* is dumb.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom