Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help! Can't sleep

Knifemare

Novice
Do any buddy els feel exitet over that game, i just love it i have played the demo to mutch..
So im gonna buy the game as soon as possible. But in Denmark where i live they are slow whit the game relise. :(

I have a problem in the demo. i know it sounds crazy, but how do you sleep in this game, i have Slayed snakes, snakes and more snakes i am lvl 8 just by killing snakes, and im in day one. So plz help me, where and how do you sleep.

Transcendent One

Liturgist
I feel your pain, bud, that happens to me all the time, and it's totally fucked up, eh?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to equip the ring.

People are asking for help, and you're just spewing random nonsense. If you know the solution to the problem, post it, otherwise fuck off.

Seven

Erudite
Transcendent One said:
I feel your pain, bud, that happens to me all the time, and it's totally fucked up, eh?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to equip the ring.

People are asking for help, and you're just spewing random nonsense. If you know the solution to the problem, post it, otherwise fuck off.

No, no, in *that* particular game you really do need to equip the ring to sleep.

Jed

Cipher
Transcendent One said:
Oh, lighten up TO. Equipping the ring is perfectly valid advice in this circumstance.

DrattedTin

Liturgist
IIRC, equipping the ring will seem to let you sleep, but you'll actually be raped in your sleep (in full cinematic glory) by a horde of vengeful undead snakes.

No, you need the latest patch.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
lvl 8 is sooo low. I read it on the 'net that you have to advance to level 37, and then Day 1 ends automatically.

Mendoza

Liturgist
Elwro said:
lvl 8 is sooo low. I read it on the 'net that you have to advance to level 37, and then Day 1 ends automatically.

Close. It's actually level 38.75

Mr. Hand

Novice
Maybe he downloaded a cracked version. Ive read in forums of some people having the same Sleep-Snakes problem. Apparently some releases weren't cracked properly but there's a patch for it now. Or so I hear.

XMark

Novice
I'm with Exitium on this one, just what the freak game is this you're talking about?

EDIT: heh, yeah, now I know which one you're talking about. You have to go into Lord Melville's basement. At the beginning of day two he'll also give you a magical staff. So in that way it's better than the ring method.

Lomer

Liturgist
He is talking about Seal of Evil Demo, I guess. I cannot imagine any other demo with such stress on snakes (respawning like mad). Sorry for spoiling the fun :).

Fez

Erudite
.....equip the ring...

Damn, too late. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom