Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol steals memes from Russian /b/

My friend and translator, Ausir
2h3ase9.jpg

Anthony Davis said:
Obsidian cannot take any credit for that cinematic trailer. It was done by Sega's marketing department.
Since when does the marketing section create the ads themselves instead of just storyboarding it?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
It is.

Anthony Davis said:
Obsidian cannot take any credit for that cinematic trailer. It was done by Sega's marketing department.
But the footage is all from the game right?

MetalCraze

Arcane
ПРИ ПОЖАРЕ
Воруй убивай
Еби гусей
Жди
Ответного гудка

Finally Alpha Protocol has the only good thing in it. Too bad it isn't done by Obsidian.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Me too. Losing the rights to the skyway(tm) franchise felt like our ex wife had sold our children that she had legal custody of.
Now enjoy the shitty dumbed down sequel. It's skyway in name only.

skyway

Educated
MetalCraze said:
Me too. Losing the rights to the skyway(tm) franchise felt like our ex wife had sold our children that she had legal custody of.

Shut up, woman!

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
MetalCraze said:
I lol'd, good one.

Fat Dragon said:
MetalCraze said:
I lol'd, good one.

Yep. Vogel's quote is out because we don't have a Multiheaded Dickmine.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
MetalCraze said:

Even skyway got casualized with this next-gen bullshit. The decline is stronger than any of us expected.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
He gave up his name, now he must suffer the consequences.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom