Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum: How to find Ashbury if you can't ride the train.

deckUA

Novice
Ok, so I rolled a magic user...but I can't board the train now. How do I get to Ashbury prior to BMC so I can get dog?

deckUA

Novice
which ring? and I also found that you can ride the mage caboose.

any way to ride the train if you have dog?

No, if you're a mage just learn the (temporal?) teleportation tree, you can then teleport to any known location on the map for 50 mana.

deckUA

Novice
Ok, I found a way around all the riding of the train and the clanging and such.

I just thought SHEEK was going to drop some real knowledge on me and he did not. He sounded all snooty, like "Let me guess...." like, WOW, dude, you are so SMART - show me the way!!!

He did not, though. Let this be a lesson to all. This SHEEK guy SUCKS at LIFE!!! And he SURELY sucks at Arcanum.

Good night all!

denizsi

Arcane
Ooh somebody got offended. Oh you poor little baby. How dare he hurt your feelings. Everyone should comfort to your special condition, who does he think he is?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
deckUA said:
Let this be a lesson to all. This SHEEK guy SUCKS at LIFE!!! And he SURELY sucks at Arcanum.

You definitely suck at scaling to the Codex level. And surely at Arcanum.

Turok

Erudite
Any idea where i can get herbs?? i want jayna make me some heal stuff but i cant find herbs, i stop on the big map to check and never find any herb, any good place?

deckUA

Novice
lol, this board is that weak? my friends told me how weak it was but I was like, NO, RPG CODEX RULES! i guess he was right. THIS BOARD CAN SUCK MY COCK! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

btw, you are all a bunch of gaming dweebs who will NEVER touch a woman. How does that feel?? You have 3000+ posts...but you are gay and live in your mother's basement...hmmm....is that something to be proud of, come to think of it?

denizsi

Arcane
Now all you need to do is to tell us who your friends are, and why you've befriended such miserable faggots at all who hang around a forum of maximum suckage. :wink wink:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Epic level of butthurt. It's very dark and gritty - you must be one of Bioware developers?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Probably one of the regulars who just wanted to troll a bit, but I expected something stronger than that.

Jinxed

Liturgist
The guy should know better than to ask for tips for arcanum. I mean, this forum is mostly about posting pictures of half naked fat bearded men sitting on sofas with eerie smiles. Somewhere in between these kind of threads someone posts something about Fallout 3, Dragon Age or Grimoire.

The guy should know better than to ask for tips for arcanum. I mean, this forum is mostly about posting pictures of half naked fat bearded men sitting on sofas with eerie smiles.

I wanted penny to think that was me. :D

Besides, he's the one who took sheek's post so seriously and began mouthing off at everyone.

OP, you cannot ride the train if you have the dog. You either have to travel there via world map or teleport, if you have the spell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom