Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Welcome to phpBB 2

Calis

Pensionado
This is an example post in your phpBB 2 installation. You may delete this post, this topic and even this forum if you like since everything seems to be working!

Calis

Pensionado
Well, whoop dee freakin do. Who would've thought that I'd be able to succesfully complete the trained-chimp task of installing phpBB.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
SECOND POST I PWN ALL :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink: :wink: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Given the traditionally liberal views on offensive material (basically no inlining of goatse, tubgirl, or their ilk) over at the other Codex, it seems like you might want a different Terms-of-Use page when registering. Maybe something based on Saint's classic let-the-trolls-hang-themselves post.

Psilon

Erudite
Dammit, that was me.

Why doesn't registration automatically log you in, Calis? Also, do you really want guest posts enabled?

Andhaira

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
SECOND POST I PWN ALL :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink: :wink: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

:lol: No wonder DU has such a high tolerance for spammers and trolls.

Secretninja

Cipher
[kingcomrade] 11) Do not bump old threads. What is often referred to as "thread necromancy" is not permitted in this forum.
I hereby petition to have AndhairaX b& for the breaking of kc rule #11

ARZ

Novice
I remember a while back someone asked DU why we don't upgrade. He cited a few reasons, which escape me at the moment. phpBB2 is fine, really, it's not like we're missing that much by not upgrading.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I wonder how long the Codex will last, and how many of us will be there when it ends.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This thread is actually from the TCancer Forums when they were a separate phpBB installation, before they were merged by Calis into the Codex Forums. That merge made some things go funny in the earlier threads and dates got screwed up.

BearBomber

Scholar
WTF happened to Calis?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom