Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

@The ultimate solution to the zerotool problem

Carceri

Arcane
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
That's the supreme troll punishment. Forever condemned to be unseen.

This is almost poetic justice.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Let's stop this. Either ban them or reveal their posts. I hate clicking on the last page of a topic and seeing that stupid "no posts exist" shit.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Well, everyone's attitude changed for the worst when I revealed TEH_ULTIMATE_SEKRIT

So I'm guessing that, yea, that has something to do with it.

Was it that you were Lebanese or a teenager? Because I'm pretty sure we knew both before you put your pics up.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Keep things this way. If by some god forsaken reason someone still wants to read their posts they can see them when typing a reply.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Just now noticed this, awesome news. I always use quick reply anyway, don't have to see their shit anymore.:lol:

Also, Cloaked Figure is way more entertaining and way less of a douchebag than BearBomber
Cloaked Figure was never entertaining, unless you have a truly awful sense of humor. He's just as big of a dumbfuck as the others like zerotol. Stop feeling sorry for the prick, he brought this on himself.

Secretninja

Cipher
Upon further contemplation, allowing the two of them to post in retardo land, and only in retardo land, and not letting anyone else post there would be mucho hirarious

On the eve of destruction, in a forgotten page of
Fat Dragon said:
Just now noticed this, awesome news. I always use quick reply anyway, don't have to see their shit anymore.:lol:

Also, Cloaked Figure is way more entertaining and way less of a douchebag than BearBomber
Cloaked Figure was never entertaining, unless you have a truly awful sense of humor. He's just as big of a dumbfuck as the others like zerotol. Stop feeling sorry for the prick, he brought this on himself.

Let me translate what I meant to Simplified Codexese:
"Also, Fallout 3 is way more entertaining and way less crappy than Oblivion."

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Dark_Paladin_Anti_Hero said:
Also, Cloaked Figure is way more entertaining and way less of a douchebag than BearBomber. Is it because CF was a [nationality/religion/country of origin]?
Your joking, right? CF is a whiny spaming-shit faggot who balmes everything on other people never looking at himself.

Helton

Arcane
This is some bullshit at least the ignore faggotry was opt-in. I like reading the posts here that's why I -gasp- read the fucking codex. You're just going to arbitrarily filter some of my favorite posters because they aren't popular?

Screw you guys I'm going home.

Monocause

Arcane
gallery-77655995.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom