Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I hate Herve Caen

Eelusion

Novice
Do you know what we could be doing right now ? Playing Fallout 3. Guess i'll check out my brothers ps2 Brotherhood of Steel. *crying*

Eelusion

Novice
hmm...have to check the bethesda boards...then again i don't have high hopes for the bastard they'll breed and without H.C. : no bethesda fallout.

dunduks

Liturgist
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eelusion Welcome to the club. But seriously, I think 80% of original fans have already given up to see a real Fallout again, so just relax and hope for the best - that maybe someday someone will make something as grat as Fallout.

Eelusion

Novice
thanks for the welcome dunduks.

This message board is so hostile...something i've been looking for since the shutdown of interplay.

I'm really afraid to ask, but how do i import a custom avatar ?

Eelusion

Novice
Uh i see...funny and eye-opening thread ( the reserves hell one ). I was only wondering why it says an avatar has to be 100/100/6kb. I still prefer a butt ugly custom made avatar to the shiny ones i have to share with others; like my old Volvo is more important to me than my neighbours brand new Mercedes. Ok, a little off, but still...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom