Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Irenaeus II

1. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    I also care about what people deserve. Pride's my cardinal sin. Soz bro.
    Jan 9, 2016
  2. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    You deserve to be shamed, faggot.
    Jan 9, 2016
    fanta brofisted this.
  3. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    For what, exactly?
    Jan 9, 2016
    fanta brofisted this.
  4. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    Being a popamoler and in staff.
    Jan 9, 2016
    fanta brofisted this.
  5. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    I moderate the MMO sub and the Library sub. I have a degree in literature and played a fuckton more MMOs than I suspect you have. Do you have a problem with this? Would you like me to teach you some things about economy? Or would you perhaps like to, you know, stick to things that you know, and let others stick to things that they know?
    Jan 9, 2016
  6. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    I would like to have your staff tag and tag my enemies here with bad stuff like the gay/girl staff clique you belong to. Fat chance, I guess.
    Jan 9, 2016
  7. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    You'd have a better chance if it was a gay girl clique, I admit. Besides, I'm not gay, nor girl, and not even a clique, so you're better off trying someone else. I'm just relaxed and having a beer and this is kinda fun.
    Jan 9, 2016
  8. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    You sound gay to me.
    Jan 9, 2016
  9. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    Leave me out of your dirty fantasies. I am very hetero, in fact my very absence of hate is very much revolving around that :(
    Jan 9, 2016
  10. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    Nah, you are a faggot
    Jan 9, 2016
  11. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    Not really though. Are you really Christian though? I thought Christians weren't supposed to throw shit to their brothers in Christ and stuff.
    Jan 9, 2016
  12. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    F-A-G-G-O-T
    Jan 9, 2016
  13. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    Come on, Iren, you can do better than that. You could try insulting my height or my genital size too. Why not call me short, small-dick faggot? You know you want to. I'm sure I'll give a fuck.
    Jan 9, 2016
  14. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    I'm not even reading, faggot
    Jan 9, 2016
  15. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    Or maybe you could question my skin tone! Come on! It'll be fun!
    Jan 9, 2016
  16. Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    G-A-Y
    Jan 9, 2016
  17. Angthoron
    Angthoron
    Nope. Sadly into women :( Sry Iren.
    Jan 9, 2016

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)