Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
InD_ImaginE
Reactions
2,334 10,063 1 396 52 279

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are enough terrorist attacks these past weeks to fill up the news for a full year. Far-right is looking inevitable. World is shit. :(
    InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    Just see the Europe response to attack of yesteryear compared to today. People tolerance are getting understandably thin. And such response from the west, of course, is what radical Muslim wants.

It doesn't really have to be ISIS. Although how could it get so powerful is beyond me. But as far as I see, there is no way the world will be coming out better out of this year.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    alkeides 2.0 , Muslim is worried that Muslim terror attacks will lead to Marine Le Pen being elected, not that - well - that Muslims are doing terror attacks.
    Kazuki
    Kazuki
    The ISIS got this powerfull is because the west support it (mainly USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia). They create more profits beacause the instability on Middle East, at the expense of their european allies.
    Parents need to understand that punishment in good dose is good for your child. Otherwise you ended up with spineless entitled bastard.
    Severian Silk
    Bullies are spineless too when placed near their masters. And they feel entitled to get away with everything.
    Orobis
    Orobis
    Spare the rod spoil the child.
    majamaja
    majamaja
    Come here, son.
    Kudos for Senator Ted Cruz.
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    His father (Cuban Communist Crypto-Jew) actually killed Kennedy.
    InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    Sure, and Jew is secretly conspiring and controlling the world
    The allegation was made on basis of article made by a gossip website.
    And trump actually backpedalled later, saying "I am only referring to an article" or somesuch. He is only blowing things up to get vote.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Reminder that InD_ImaginE is Indonesian Moslem thus hates Trump.
    Pls vote for Chapter One if you played it!
    InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    managed to actually rate it. Gave it 9/10. The NWN Vault confirmation got buried on my emails and I just have seen it this afternoon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom