Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Joni Odin von Hassenstein
Reactions
624 5,845 129 194

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you will become a proper reactionary rather than a cuckservative? Join us!
    Irenaeus III
    Irenaeus III
    European society is structured in a much more collective and conformist way. It's very complicated to stop being a cuck for Euro-borns.

Europe, at least its western part, has become a giant librul safe space as of late. It needs to be made great again as well.
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    Is such a thing even possible at this point without WW3?
    Eyestabber
    Eyestabber
    Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Joni is a bro, but the cuckservatism is too stronk. Rise up, bro. Your country ain't gonna last long otherwise. Even here we already understood that...
    Hehe, no offense taken!
    You just have it all wrong when it comes to G3! ;)
    Aenra
    It's not bad; well, after CP+QP+CM anway.. it's just not a GI/II sequel to my eyes, is all. Speaking of which, you lazy krauts -still- have not translated CM 2.6! I thought you were 'industrious', lol (integrated consequences is a good mod, won't activate without QP though..)
    Bro, I just realised you have Rudolf Steiner's quote in you sig. I lub you <3
    Hah! That's teh great! I love "Die Kernpunkte der sozialen Frage"!
    I'm reading "Das Christentum als mystische Tatsache" right now.
    Btw., I assume your from Germany or some Alpenrepublik (because you write the title in German)?
    Black_Willow
    Black_Willow
    I'm a 100% Potato. I found the original title in my book and I'm not sure if you would understand "Sedno kwestii społecznej" :>
    :D Suprisingly, you assumed right!
    Hope you enjoy the book!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom