Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kev Inkline

1. Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    Only small and maybe some medium companies need to worry about reputation. Big companies, corporations and banks have so big advantage with resources that low reputation won't affect them. EA has a shit reputation with gamers and still is profitable, DC movies have shit reputation and they still net far more money than any small or medium movie, even one with a great rating and reputation. Sad but true:(
    Jan 31, 2017
  2. Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    For banks reputation is the most important asset they have. This is not my opinion, there's a lot of research behind. What comes to EA and DC, well, they have bad reputation among codexers, but your average consumer seems to enjoy them.
    Feb 1, 2017
    an Administrator brofisted this.
  3. Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    I see backlash against EA often outside the Codex. DC has an extremely bad reputation. I see everywhere people bashing DC and making fun of DC movies. DC fanboys are very little in numbers and are seen as a joke. Bashing Marvel is rare, but holding opinion DC movies are shit is common. Those movies are profitable only by the power of IP and marketing.
    Feb 1, 2017
  4. an Administrator
    an Administrator
    That's just some codex mentality. Calling a movie shit then buying 7 copies of it.
    Feb 1, 2017

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)