Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Alienman
Reactions
17,745 40,773 28 2,274 178 989

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you Swedish?
    Alienman
    Alienman
    It's not that bad to be honest. Take everything you read on the Internet with a grain of salt. I'm not saying stuff is good either though! Anyway. Hopefully this cycle of extreme PC will end soon and people can go back to a more normal existence.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahaha i take everything on the internet with a kilo of salt mate,still you don't fuck and there is a lot of scum that won't be going anywhere unless we see new Hitler. The local population most likely will become the minority in a half a century if things don't change.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I do know that white people won't just magically disappear,and there will be rise in our numbers when the big shitstorm hit. Still will there be anyone left to remember our real history,our culture will most likely become a lot more aggressive,just like the good old times.
    God damn! The bonus levels in Kingdom Rush are hard!
    Alienman
    Alienman
    Yes. I haven't done them all though. You trying to get all the achievements?
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Just trying to complete each level! I want to "3 star" all the levels at basic difficulty, then MAYBE I'll go back and do all the Heroic and Elite versions. After that I'm excited to play the sequel. But some of these I can't complete at all yet! #incline
    Hey man get in touch if you want to try a CMFI PBEM sometime
    Alienman
    Alienman
    Sure, but I have not played it that much tough. I probably suck hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom