Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Manjuice Nutella
Reactions
1,857 8,455 1 193 1 111

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you larping hhr now
    Manjuice Nutella
    Manjuice Nutella
    I have been possessed by the djinn saved by the Holy Spirit.

I proudly claim to be a redempted Codexer, and that my progenitor's missionary work was not in vain, because nobody else will.
    Manjuice Nutella
    Manjuice Nutella
    I am still figuring how to spread the Gospel more successfully though.
    jcd
    jcd
    Have you tried being stuck in prosperland for months?
    come back bro :/
    Manjuice Nutella
    Manjuice Nutella
    Aww <3

I'm considering it - I had a degree to write and found out my Sanity stat has improved a bit since, so I followed.

It's just that people like WCDS or Lyric Suite or nomask7 kept creeping the shit out of me. At the same time the amount of lulz I generally have dropped significantly since I left. It seems there cannot be two skies.
    Manjuice Nutella
    Manjuice Nutella
    Also this place is like a hoodoo charm, every time someone tries to leave he can't. (I wonder if this Liberal pissant is back with his tail between his legs already. I couldn't humiliate myself like he does). Wanted to check out if it's true, I guess
    Bro, please do your duty by posting on Lumpy's wall asking that I be freed and Liberal returned to Prosperland.
    Why did you change your name, GeeZee?
    Manjuice Nutella
    Manjuice Nutella
    Once my friend registered an account for me I couldn't for some reason, because Potato. His initials stuck for quite a while, but I figured I could use my own name.

Not exactly a pinnacle of abstract thought, but still.

If only custom avatars were allowed, I totally would've went with Dick Steele, with Bogart's FUUUU face from In a Lonely Place.
    Haha, no need to do it if you don't have much time to game. I don't want to be burdened with the guilt of making a Codexer spend his few free hours playing F3 Lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom