Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
YES!
Reactions
1,857 3,485 7 162 100

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shangri-Las were fucking ace. It feels like one of them could be Lana Del Rey's mother or grandmother.
    Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    Listening to that Fiona Apple song .. it's not a very good song imo, but gets a little better towards the end. It's also reminding me of something but I can't remember right now.
    YES!
    YES!
    I agree. The truth is every period of every music genre has some real gems. I generally dislike Jazz and Country, but there are still gems to be found. This is one of my country favorite's - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiVPgcjPj9c
    Burning Bridges
    Burning Bridges
    I just realized this this were the pre Apollo years. What an amazing time. Perhaps there was never more hope in the world ..
    Star Traders Frontiers. Checked it out?
    YES!
    YES!
    I bought it but haven't played it yet. I am waiting for it to be released. I haven't played any of the spaceship trade games by these guys, but I did like both rpgs they came out with on steam.
    I noticed that your old account has "Safe Space" tag, why is that? You only had 2 people in your ignore list
    Bocian
    Bocian
    What do you mean, his old account? He didn't even hear of Roqua, so stop this nonsense.
    Did you ever get around to trying Mount and Blade viking conquest?
    YES!
    YES!
    I haven't. You recommend it?
    ERYFKRAD
    ERYFKRAD
    With the caveat that the storyline is just there so you have some goal to move towards.

It's more fun as an open-ended sandbox with all the fun of fighting with your army and leading it, but I guess you could play warband itself for that.
    YES!
    YES!
    I'm not much of a "gather an army" game type. I like party games where each character is clearly an individual and contributes in a specific way. Do I have to play it as a "gather an army" game or can I play it with just one character or a party of less than six that aren't pretty much all the same thing?
    I want to play card games with u
    YES!
    YES!
    What kind of card games?
    Fin
    Fin
    Mostly just timed solitaire matchese
    YES!
    YES!
    Strip Solitaire?
    So where do you hail from?

I'm guessing Le Reddit or Neogaf.
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    He is Roqua, he has been here since 2004 iirc
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Oh another Roqua alt? Makes sense.
    YES!
    YES!
    I don't even know what Neogaf is and I only go to reddit when a something I search for shows up there.

I hail from Mass; a bastion of civilization in a world filled with savage animals.

And there is absolutely no connection between my account and Roqua's account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom