Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by mfkndggrfll

1. Risewild
    Risewild
    You forgot how I ripped your ass so hard twice already that your only choice is to put me on Ignore?
    So even if I was a virgin to begin with, anal counts as sex. But look at the bright side, you're not a virgin anymore.
    Mar 24, 2018
    Pipemen brofisted this.
  2. Okagron
    Okagron
    Using virgin as an insult? More and more i believe you're a just 15 year old.
    Mar 24, 2018
  3. Risewild
    Risewild
    Yep, I never once resorted to name calling against him, all I did was post arguments. But he then comes by and tries kindergarten insults.
    I am waiting for the next post to be something like "Ur gay". Ahahahah.
    Mar 25, 2018
  4. Okagron
    Okagron
    Probably one of those that think losing your virginity somehow fixes everything in your life and makes you the coolest motherfucker in the world.
    Mar 25, 2018
  5. Risewild
    Risewild
    Yep, it's such an insult. Oh no. How will I be able to live if I don't somehow prove to some internet weirdo that I am sexually active.
    Ahahahah.
    I think he just gets turned on by hearing other people sexual experiences, so he tries to lure then so they will tell him how great studs they are in bed or something.
    Mar 25, 2018

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)