Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Cloaked Figure
Reactions
4,168 17,935 9 340 13 196

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• King Crispy
    King Crispy
    Here I thought we might be bros
    But all you doin' is just chasin' hoes
    All up in the company like a big shot
    Thinkin' you all that wearin' ties and whatnot
    Bitch don't even front you know what time it is
    Don't forget where you come from and all us Codex nigz
    Ever made a piece of code so beautiful that it hurts to push it to github?
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Yeah back when i was new, and dunning-kruger was in full effect
    janjetina
    janjetina
    I use private Bitbucket repository because I won't pay for private Github repository, so yeah.
    circuit breaker
    circuit breaker
    private GH repo is free since a few months after MS bought the company
    as assistant manager of the largest H&R Block in Tres Pinos, CA, i can tell you that The Prince has been an invaluable part of my success. i use niccolo's sagacious dictates every day as i marshal my team with an iron fist. the world is run by those among us willing to take responsibility for the running of it, and i shall be among their number
    Ayy, I'm like Bitch,who is your mans? Ayy,can't keep my dick in my pants Ayy,my bitch don't love me no mo' Ayy,she kick me out, I'm like vro
    This is why popular culture (Kardashians and Jenners, lean rappers, etc...) continues to dominate despite being unpopular.
    circ
    circ
    that doesn't really require much though tto figure out
    Ellef
    Ellef
    tldr jews
    Even if most people oppose them, since those in the opposition are organized into smaller groups and cannot form a coalition.
    Culture is decided by the plurality and not the majority. 30% or 40% of a population deciding something is enough to dominate the culture.
    Spooky what are your thoughts on the current events in SA, and ME in general?
    hivemind
    what are your thoughts on lebanese sloots vs syrian sloots vs pali sloots?
    Cloaked Figure
    Cloaked Figure
    spooky stuff IMO. the reptilians are cooking up something huge
    CURRENT STATS:
    0 SEX
    0 KISS
    4 HUG
    0 HAND HOLD
    2 DATE
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    Remember that maxing hand-holds and dumping more demanding activities like dates and sexes is by far the most optimal way to min-max since knowing how her hand feels like will allow one to virtualize the sensation of her fleshyparts during later sexual fantasies. The hand-holding meta is too underappreciated IMO.
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    Winter provides a challenge due to the presence of gloves, in which case I suggest projective sneezing on both gloves and saying something along the lines of "hey I just sneezed on both of your gloves and that's nasty so we should take them off and hold hands so that we can feel eachother's flesh." Such an approach also allows one to quickly level their persuasion and trickstery skills as well.
    Crispy do you agree with me that Mayweather is going to destroy Mcgregor easily?
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    no
    hivemind
    white boi don't stand no chance
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    I think McGregor would have to land a very lucky punch to not get beat.
    I'm coming around to Drake, slowly. Somehow this year I've stopped hating Toronto despite it being San Francisco East, can finally let the Chocolate Jew into my heart.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jp8di
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food are obsessed with agitation. they live in these climates where there's sand blowing in the wind, or in muddy tropical forests where it's all gooey and slop everywhere and constantly changing.
    but in the far north, what do we have. we have ice. a true symbol. a way to orient yourself. spice is just pure decadence.
    Cloaked Figure
    Cloaked Figure
    its lit fam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom