Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Crispy

1. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Yes to the latter.
    Jul 15, 2018
  2. Crispy
    Crispy
    Got it. Sorry to sound paranoid. *looks around*
    Jul 15, 2018
  3. Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Crispy that was already posted on another site first
    Jul 15, 2018
  4. Crispy
    Crispy
    Be specific, Barney. What was posted on another site? Infinitron's reaction to my post on his profile? How is that possible? The fix itself? So fucking what? Was it posted here on Codex before? No? Then blow.
    Jul 15, 2018
  5. Barnabas
    Barnabas
    You didn’t build that
    Jul 15, 2018
  6. Crispy
    Crispy
    I never claimed I did you mentally declined bag of dried fruits.
    Jul 15, 2018
  7. Barnabas
    Barnabas
    You called it “my performance post”. But you sir claimed another’s work as your own. Sad!
    Jul 15, 2018
  8. Crispy
    Crispy
    How is the post regarding the fix not mine? You can't possibly be this stupid.
    Jul 15, 2018
  9. Barnabas
    Barnabas
    You didn’t build that
    Jul 15, 2018
    Orma brofisted this.
  10. Crispy
    Crispy
    :retadred:
    Jul 15, 2018
  11. Barnabas
    Barnabas
    *retarded
    Jul 15, 2018
    Orma brofisted this.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)