Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
felipepepe
Reactions
4,718 44,339 70 394 9 190

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate,i an reasonably dunk for a Slav,only a liter of vodka/rakija . SO i go curious about you mate. Are you some kind of liberal cunt....sjw?Or are you reasonable person?
    PS:I am still drinking,if you don't answer my drunken soul will hound you until u become a nazi ;) Aide ura and cheers ;)
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    i bet finns could outdrink you
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Different kind of drinking really,they drink fast and a lot and then they fall unconscious.Have my share of labouring drunken Rus. I drink for days and a lot,like to have my memories of despair the next few days.
    omg wtf? WTF! Did you really get banned on the Grimoire store??? I supported this game and even said SORRY and you the most helpful person with game knowledge is banned for an honest opinion?? WTF!!! I will always support you and get your back!
    Would you feature a space in your CRPG book for fan-made games/total conversions like Enderal or 1.5 Res?
    felipepepe
    felipepepe
    Uh, they are in the book already. Check Fallout 2's review, 1.5 Resurrection is on the mod list. I also added Enderal to the Skyrim review, and Nehrim to Oblivion.
    Zer0wing
    Zer0wing
    Do you need a Nevada review?
    felipepepe
    felipepepe
    Nope, it's already in the book as well.
    I think you should make your own threads about obscure games that you deem interesting in the news page and the general cRPG forum. It’s easier to do and it would promote them much more than GOTYs. Threads about “post here an unknown game” should do the trick too. Otherwise, we will remain in this retarded eternal loop of discussing the kickstarter of six studios as if they were the landscape of contemporary cRPGs.
    felipepepe
    felipepepe
    You mean old or new games? Last year we had Tales of Wuxia which I wanted to talk about, but I didn't finish it yet, so couldn't do a review and ended up not posting anything :/
    Lurker King
    Lurker King
    Old, new, it doesn't matter. You can be more informal too. It doesn’t need to be super polished reviews. You can post some updates or describe some feature that got you interested in the game with a link. Anything to break this retarded model of sperging about kickstarter. It drains all the energy to these games, it is madness.
    Lurker King
    Lurker King
    Sorry to bother you again, but it just occurred to me that you could make a text about the top ten good recent cRPGs that weren’t released on kickstarter. You know, games like Legend of Grimrock, NEO Scavenger, etc. A good informative text with photos. You are good doing this stufft. It's certainly better than random comments.
    It's sad we don't have a 2016 GOTY. Can you make a thread? You're good with that stuff. ^_^
    WhiteGuts
    WhiteGuts
    do you think this is some kind of twitter bullshit ? make ur own damn thread bitch
    felipepepe
    felipepepe
    This year we'll have a 2016 GOTY and a "2012-2016 - Best Age of Incline RPG" voting. I did my part, it's all in DU's hand now.
    Mustawd
    WhiteGuts , this isn't twatter? I've been doing it wrong this whole time!!

#hashtag
    Dude you should totally make a section in the cRPG that talks about you, I would probably read it. It's weird seeing a Brazilian love cRPGs so much.
    Sigourn
    Sigourn
    It's not egomaniac if it's on request, tho. Make sure to spice it up by mentioning how you avoiding certain death in the favelas multiple times by using your cRPG-honed skills.
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    Still makes more sense than an Argentinian playing CRPGs.
    Delterius
    Delterius
    There will be articles about CRPG historian Felipe Dushpepes after the book is released.
    I apologize for bothering you but do you mind if I ask what games from the Tokyo Game Show will be covered in your preview of it?
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    only the worst ones
    felipepepe
    felipepepe
    Eh, I'll write more about the event itself, there were very few hands-on, and most were of things already out (Persona5 ), that have demos (Ni-Oh, FFXV), or that everyone knows how it will be (Berserk Musou).

It was really underwhelming.
    InD_ImaginE
    InD_ImaginE
    rate felipepe post post negative :negative:
    60 bux for chopping my artwork in half and uploading it to a twitter profile? Teh fugh?
    Thea is actually a pretty good game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom