Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Gregz

1. Bocian
    Bocian
    Is this true that Lhynn made a 3D model of Mebrilia, with bobs and vagene? Or was it Prosper?
    Aug 20, 2018
  2. Gregz
    Gregz
    Prosper made one of Scrooge, and was banned for it. (Unfairly imo, given that he has special needs and the mods know it)
    Aug 20, 2018
    Jacob brofisted this.
  3. Circuit
    Circuit
    Aug 20, 2018
    Bocian brofisted this.
  4. Gregz
    Gregz
    lol...
    Aug 20, 2018
  5. Circuit
    Circuit
    Aug 20, 2018
  6. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Why would he get banned for this? What is this, resetera?
    Aug 20, 2018
  7. Bocian
    Bocian
    Truly a cursed artist, misunderstood and scorned. In 50 years his works will be praised. Keep them on your HDD's.
    Aug 20, 2018
  8. asfasdf
    asfasdf
    muh feelings
    Aug 21, 2018
  9. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    yeah, asf is right. What the fuck is this faggotry? is there a thread?
    Aug 21, 2018
  10. Circuit
  11. Mebrilia
    Mebrilia
    Ah well Crispy is like the troll you can find on bridge i am not offended by it is instead a part of the codex! And uh who got banned anyway?
    Aug 21, 2018
    Gregz brofisted this.
  12. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    I always thought it was bullshit how the mods messed with prosper. But i never gave a shit.
    Aug 22, 2018
  13. Mebrilia
    Mebrilia
    What's up with prosper anyway? Since he attempted to recreate grudge she got moderators at him?,, seems a bit too much
    Aug 22, 2018
  14. asfasdf
    asfasdf
    he eat babies for breakfast
    Aug 22, 2018
  15. Gregz
    Gregz
    Prosper is back on another alt, I'm not sure he'd want me to reveal which. He'll have to wait another year to get Shoutbox and GD access tho.
    Aug 22, 2018
  16. Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Someone should tell him to make more alts so that he doesnt have to wait a whole year again next time.
    Aug 22, 2018