Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
skacky
Reactions
963 6,315 4 89 59

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is TFix lite still considered the ideal patch for Thief Gold? I found an old post of yours complaining about the developer randomly changing things while still calling it a fix pack and it sounds like the exact same issue I had with SS2's SCP mod.
    Playing through EYE now and bros in a screenshots thread pointed out you did the shop signs for it. Bro fuken fist!
    Just wanted to drop a line and say a "Thank you!" for all the great things you've produced for Thief.

Godspeed with Black Parade! I absolutely adore everything you've produced so far. I'm a TTLG oldie but I don't use the forum anymore, so it was a massive, pleasant surprise to find you here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom