Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Goral
Reactions
5,456 10,087 3 306 11 177

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know there is already a bitch who I am talking too but I'm sure many of us can agree that verbal bee talk is hotter
    Is there a gay chat available?

Links are expired on the collector chat.
    This is a collector. Make a shout about what you are looking for, and rape and duck sucks will come to you
    Currently as of this shiit just myself as member as I had just made this group it's for random duck content and chatting, I will be creating a only group for k998 only and aswell as a mare only group too
    my telegram username is a combination of a person who usually wears a comdom and informal way how to call a raccoon
    Citizen
    Childfree 'coon?
    implying the aliens that built them gave a damn about slave drivers pushing crumbs around
    according to Potados (?) and most of the rest of the world, "ancient Egypt" is a spectacular wonder, and the jews are a wondrous marvel. according to history : Egyptian kings and deities etc : were absolute
    Bro PM me.
    lol, your random butthurt ratings always amuse me.
    Goral
    Goral
    It's funny coming from a guy crying about my rating on my profile :D. And you couldn't be more wrong, you're the one butthurt every time I use a word "nigger" or "fag"or "faggot" I'm just showing how stupid it is.
    Drax
    Drax
    Hey don't blame me for your shitty upbringing man.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Keep up the good work Goral! Tears of butthurt are the best :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom