Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Tweed
Reactions
2,563 5,323 12 330 79 79

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Repent while you still have time. Only the faithful will be taken to the great Discotheque in the sky.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    disco is hell though, doesn't add up
    у меня кошка в штанах.
    Citizen
    кошка или всё таки киска
    Tweed
    Tweed
    Только кошка
    Citizen
    очень жаль
    This whole faceless thing is the worst stunt ever, we don't even get bread with our circus.
    I need the approval of strangers on the internet to vindicate the fact that I wasted my life playing video games.
    I'd really like it if my next-door neighbors that play their crappy music too loud would spontaneously combust.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Clearly the only solution is to play even worse music even more loudly and point your speakers directly at them.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    I've considered blasting Necrophagist at them, but I'd have to be willing to commit to an ugly war.

And listening to Necrophagist.
    Haba
    Haba
    What kind of money would be talking about? Hypothetically, ofc.
    I just drank something called Fentimans Curiosity Cola, it was pretty good, but not particularly curious.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Fentimans makes a bunch of variably-odd beverages. Tried one that was some kind of orange-flavored tonic, wasn't too bad but I personally don't find the slight fermented flavor super enjoyable. Def. not terrible though.
    Oh boy it's another "only slept two and a half hours" day, I love these days, I wish I could have them all the time.
    Boy my back and shoulder sure hurt today, slipped on some ice yesterday. Also Heroes of a Broken Land sucks.
    Blaine
    Blaine
    Heroes of a Broken Land is one of those Godawful "middle of the Kickstarter boom" games the Codex curator recommends because it's a slightly playable RPG or RPG-like entity.

Avoid that shit like the plague.
    I had motives for not wanting the world to have a meaning; and consequently assumed that it had none.
    hoothoot
    hoothoot
    Sounds like the opening of a story. Narrator now proceeds to tell how he came to be involved in some exceedingly tragic/absurd circumstance involving sex and death.
    I still don't get profile posts. Are we supposed to be farming brofists or something? Or triggering people? I'm confused, and slightly drunk
    Hobo Elf
    Hobo Elf
    The goal is to make other people aroused.
    Squid
    Squid
    I think it would be better to be drunk and only slightly confused. Maybe if you had achieved more of a drunken state the confusion would have been lessened due to apathy.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    So I'm doing it right.
    Am I fitting in yet?
    A horse of course
    ur fat
    Owlish
    Owlish
    When you display a lack of an ability to decipher wordplay, irony and humorous subtext and intent then you will fit in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom