Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jacob
Reactions
2,510 7,557 6 490 23 134

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aiyyo, first things first
    It's time to shake ground in the eighth round
    Box battle and break down
    For the beak in the rhyme tone
    Jump in the cyclone
    S-T-Y-L-E-S, yes I know
    Give the rap phene vaccine
    Packed red beam
    Put 'em up, what the fuck
    You plucked a bad seed
    Off the wall, spittin' the guerilla tag team
    What's up now, duck down stuff that can't breathe
    janior
    janior
    yeah even the base versions of worst cars are very buffed from what they are like in real life
    janior
    janior
    I beat the whole game with toyota supra many times, I think it was mid-high tier as far as stats go, it wasn't as good in terms of handling compared to other ones at that tier
    Overall I agree, that the progression curve is meh.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    I see we both have the same taste, fuck those Aston Martins and Lamborghinis, the best cars are those sports cars you can buy for cheap if you live in the right country.
    Ahhh change is an evul thing :),you changed your avatar yet again. If this continues i will add you to my purging list for after i conquer the world!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    That was done on my check list! So when are you becoming a dark haired chick again?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Oh and change is a cycle,which means that it is time for the old to strangle the nu! Deus lo vult!
    Jacob
    Jacob
    the new always wins. but the new might take the form of the ancient.
    Haven't been on Codex for a few weeks. I like the new avi, too.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    new year new me isn't just bullshit, but you need to plan accordingly and not just make some random unreachable goals
    Hello Jacob. I couldn't help but notice you changed your avatar. I was hoping to get a picture of you with it?
    Jacob
    Jacob
    This is vampire repellent, so I don't need ppl like BUFFy
    Make your move-
    Make your stand-
    Make the win-
    (ha...) Like you can.

See the war-
    See me rule-
    See the mirror-
    You'll see a fool.
    janior
    janior
    in my daily life I see things that makes me turning into a bad person. i'm very lonely
    I just keeping myself, because I know that in this world are young people who live in the darkness, only with a hope - to get out from hell
    everytime i feel sad and very alone i listening to this kind of music. this kind of music inspires me and gives me power.
    i want to tell: thank you! to you who created this masterpiece.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    yo
    You're pretty cool.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Do you think santa exist, ItsChon?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    (((Santa))) does exist. He is another extension of the neoliberal elites plan to control the populace through materialism and individualism.
    I googled what the 'migrant caravans' looked like, expecting it to be pulled by brahmins.
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Mossadi trucks just aren't the same
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    They went nearly 3000 miles in 45 days, they were being transported by bus.
    I believe in the superiority of white people, as the the direct descendant of the original Neanderthal-Homo Sapiens hybrid.
    Don't let him get to you. You know who I'm talking about. But definitely not who the others had in mind when they read this.
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    wait, this wasn't meant for you. disregard my comment immediately.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Okay.
    Once upon a time, we have lemmings, then came the zombies, then the sheeple took over the zombies. When video game came around their NPCs...
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    lol for some reason I thought you posted this on my wall but this is your wall so I have no idea wtf I was thinking. Sorry about that, will delete my comments if you want me to.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    No prob, you should have consumed more BUTTERMILK though.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    Senility is kicking in
    politics in the internet era is popamole.
    Barabus
    Barabus
    Yup
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I too do miss the good old politics where a mob of people beat the shit out of a mob of people with different party association.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom