Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The new Black Mirror movie was fucking trash too. Endings were shit, character was boring, and it has a whole lot of wasted potential. Sad!
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    I watched one episode of Black Mirror before deciding it wasn't worth it. Was told it was like a modern-day Twilight Zone or Outer Limits. Not hardly.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    One or two are okay, but even the okay ones are all made with YA's in mind, and rarely REALLY push boundaries. The first episode is still probably one of the best.
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    It prolly doesn't help that they're starting out all the curious newcomers on the first episode of season 4. I was ready to turn it off after the "They stole my pussy!!!" line. Stuck it out thinking it'd redeem itself. Nope.
    Bird Box was fucking garbage. I hate everyone who told me this wasn't just another shitty Netflix movie. Spoiler alert, it was.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    what's a netflix, is it like telenovela?
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    I'd say 9 out of every 10 things I've watched that were *actually* produced by netflix (as opposed to them merely claiming it was, like Frankenstein Chronicles) are pure garbage. I think there was a Ron White special they payed for, that was actually decent.
    So I hear you like being humbled by grown men.
    That's why you decided to come to the Codex?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    If I wanted to be humbled by men, the Codex is the last place I'd go. No, I'm here to interact with cucks and faggots like yourself.
    fobia
    So what you say is that you prefer the effeminate type?
    Bocian
    Bocian
    The only grown man I've seen in these parts is Cleve.
    Bad goys, bad goys. What's Jew going to do, What's Jew going to do When they come for you Bad goys, bad goys
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    Hi, I want to inform you that the word "Jew" is offensive. Please use the politically correct "Shekel American"
    It's hard to justify buying any games regardless of the sales when you can get them for free...
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Except the ones that you would like to play in MP.
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    Goi~Yaas~Dinn
    I would say that greatly depends on the reasons you pirate in the first place. For example, if a game has no DRM (or media-required only DRM), and I have no axe to grind against the guys making it (the actual devs, mind- not the publishers) then I would buy it. Hell, if I was reasonably sure I'd enjoy it, it wouldn't even need to be on-sale.
    janjetina
    janjetina
    You will only get exposed to straw man version of thomistic arguments, if any at all. That means that you should read Feser, Aristotle (Metaphysics and Ethics) and St. Thomas (Summa Theologiae is a good start) on your own.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    janjetina
    janjetina
    Awesome! Feser is a contemporary Thomist philosopher. I recommend his "Aquinas for beginners" first because he explains scholastic terminology which is overwhelming to those not used to it, and he also treats contemporary subjects (e.g. philosophy of mind) from thomist perspective.
    Is there anything more pure than a man putting up Christmas lights with his kids while the wife calls out unwanted instructions?
    Adderall is actually so ridiculous, IDK how anyone can fail college with it.
    Kyl Von Kull
    Kyl Von Kull
    tolerance. after a certain point, it actually makes you zone out and work more slowly. it's very helpful in short bursts, but over a longer period of time it can sabotage you. also can lead to serious nutritional problems because it's such a powerful appetite suppressant.
    I like my women how I like my coffee ... straight creamer.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    I like my women how I like my coffee... ground up and put into the freezer
    (this is the women=coffee joke thread right?)
    RNGsus
    RNGsus
    I like my women how I like my coffee... black, bitter, and strong.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    I don't like coffee.
    Nothing is more frustrating than struggling with something you know is fucking easy.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    You really should have learned to tie your shoes by now
    Kalin
    Kalin
    I still haven't learnt to do it the "proper" way
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Chances are good if you're struggling with something you know is easy, you're making it more complicated than it needs to be somehow
    I've started feeling an urge to buy more and more clothes. I am worried.
    janior
    janior
    or ghey.jpg
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Wait, buying clothes = being in love?

What if you just like having nice stuff?
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Please try the apps I mentioned in my profile post I'm curious since I live outside the US I can't try it.
    I was just treated to one of the most hopw roewur ne stories ever...Drugs, abuse, and cuckolding were just some of the highlights. Sobering.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Horrifying. As for prosperity I mean, the girl was valedictorian of her class with a 4.6 GPA and got into some of the top-rated schools in California such as UCLA, USC, USB, etc, but the kicker was that her shitty step-mom wouldn't pay so she's at jun-co now.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    It really is sad, especially because I'm 90% sure the only reason she's with her boyfriend rn is that he's a nice guy that she can live with and his family helps her. It sucks because she seemed super chill about everything and not at all sad. I would have been killed or arrested if I had to deal with even half the shit she did.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Drugs are bad.
    First day of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with grown men and I was properly humbled. Truly is a thinking man's sport and I look forward to exploring.
    Rejection. It was worse than I thought it would have been, but still not even close to as bad as people make it out to be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom