Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
TemplarGR
Reactions
10,305 15,025 6 645 3 454

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish i could have my memory erased so i could enjoy Skyrim again like the first time.
    hoothoot
    hoothoot
    10/10 troll poast
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Don't forget the battle of Kvatch in Oblivion! They don't make them like that anymore.
    Okagron
    Okagron
    I sure would want my memories of Skyrim to be erased so that i could forget what a piece of dogshit that game is, and the absolute raping it did to the series.
    You need to start making more of an effort. You need to balance troll poasts with earnest opinions, not just spam dumb stuff all the time.
    Okagron
    Okagron
    I just rate his posts with the appropriate rating and move on. It makes sure that other people know his posts are retarded and i don't waste my time having to come up with a response.
    Tse Tse Fly
    TemplarGR used to be more genuine and wholesome before he left the Codex in 2019, the trolling was not as obvious in his postings then. Now it looks more like he decided to embrace the questionable reputation he has earned on this site, but in the way of taking on the role of local clown rather than opposing the spergs in good faith.
    Tse Tse Fly
    While personally I don't think Skyrim is a good game, poster's sincerity is most important to me, and reading TemplarGR's posts was way more entertaining and worthwhile when I knew he was being (mostly) serious. Now I tend to avoid wading through his rants because I have little patience for lengthy shitposts.
    Hey man, I have an honest request for you: could you create a thread with your honest-to-God personal list of best RPGs (with comments and the reasoning behind each choice)? Something like "TemplarGR's top 10 RPGs of all time"? Hell, I would be interested even in a top 25.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I know you love Skyrim and Fallout 4 and I think you at least enjoyed BG1 and IWD, but I'm interested in a full list to at least try to partially understand what makes a good RPG in your opinion.
    god... have s*ex already you massive bore
    You are very close to become my absolute favorite user, don't ruin it.
    Okagron
    Okagron
    He's not even entertaining. Just trolling with the same retarded arguments Bethestards use, but at least those people actually mean it, making it really funny.
    bruh i kinda missed your quality shitposts. your opinion are still garbage ass fire but i do applaud you for actually triggering me once so yeah. :)
    Hi TemplarGR, it's been long since we haven't seen you.
    One day the Greek Mynon aka TemplarGR will return. And codex will fall
    Citizen
    What if Mynon, Makabb, Fluent and TemplarGR are the different internet pesonalities of the same person? Some quality food for thoughts here
    Wunderbar
    Wunderbar
    сглазил
    Citizen
    oh god oh shit oh fuck
    come back, we all love you
    Deleted Member 16721
    there's love there, you just gotta look a bit deeper is all
    Deleted Member 16721
    Fuck off fluent
    Deleted Member 16721
    Fuck off Strange Fellow
    What's weird is that this guy has been here since 2013, and no one knew about him. Was he, dare I say, a hidden gem?
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    My lore is he began as a good guy, then years on the Force battered him down into becoming alcoholic and angry leading to what you see today. He's Iron Jack Rafferty.
    Began playing Kingmaker, Divinity Original Sin 2, Deadfire, but found out i only want to play Fallout 4 because i am too old for spergfests
    PorkBarrellGuy
    "hurr durr I'm going to have shit taste and no one can stop me!"
    Ok brosef
    Brocken Jr.
    Brocken Jr.
    Templar making it clear he plans on winning back-to-back championships
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    greek codexers tend to hang themselves
    Skyrim is not "dumbed down". It is just designed around the things that matter most in an CRPG: Fluid gameplay, total freedom, great immersion!
    Jacob
    Jacob
    skyrim has a broken character system, lol
    Okagron
    Okagron
    Yeah, great immersion where 90% of the caves look the same and have nearly the same layouts, same of the castles and forts. How every "dungeon" is the same by having you fight some weak enemies and then a strong enemy conveniently at the end defending a chest. And this repeats for the majority of them.
    Modron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom