Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
J_C
Reactions
7,294 25,881 12 867 8 270

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish could kick that stupid bitch coworker in the face. That would teach her to stop making faces and don't act like you are somebody here
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    We need the return of J_C the wise, he was a much calmer individual.
    J_C
    J_C
    Haha, extra brofist for you Tacgnol for remembering this. I think I'm pretty calm nowadays, don't you think? This, this is just small vent.
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Yeah you are, for some reason your comment surfaced that memory and I couldn't resist.
    Watching the 2nd season of The New Pope, and it has a lot beautiful bare breast scenes. Like tasteful, amazing ones.
    Any spanish speaking bro out there, who is willing to translate me a 100 or so words from english?
    CryptRat
    CryptRat
    Not the best writer out there but I can probably translate into french.
    J_C
    J_C
    Thanks for volunteering CryptRat. Somebody already applied for that though, so I've got the french covered.
    A horse of course
    You should find someone willing to translate from FATASS
    It is confirmed again that whenever a new RPG is announced, it's better to not read the Codex, because for some people, everything is shit.
    Alpan
    Alpan
    Do you also feel the need to confirm the sun rising every day?
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Enjoy your turdware, shit-licking scum
    J_C
    J_C
    Look who's here, Kalin, the little dicksucker. Hush now, crawl back to your cage and take your meds, boy.
    do you use linux?
    J_C
    J_C
    I have it installed on Virtualbox, but only used it for testing my game on it. So my knowledge of it is basically zero. .)
    Looking for a native english proofreader who would check one page of text for my game. PM me if you'd like to help.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    Why not just make a thread in the workshop forum?
    J_C
    J_C
    That's actually a good idea, you fake Infinitron.
    Are you from Hungary? If yes, can you please tell me why a huge number of youngsters (ages 15-30) don't know a word of English?
    CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    I thought so. The problem isn't in the population or the education program then, it's the stupid national(istic) policy. Only cartoons and movies of domestic production should have native language voice-overs, everything else should be subtitled.
    J_C
    J_C
    Wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately I don't see this changing in the near future. Whenever this debate comes up, I hear that a majority of hungarians argue against native language films.
    Howdy
    Bela Tart lmao
    Were you bullied as a kid? Every post you make seeps with overt weakness and stupidity, it's like an open provocation, making me want to punch you in the face despite the fact that we're adults now. Makes me want to punch the weakness out of you.
    "You always knew that there was something odd about your sister, but nobody has suspected that she will be the catalyst for the end of the world."

Your game's Codexian alright.
    Projas
    Projas
    only if you get to sniff her pantsu
    J_C
    J_C
    That will be a DLC Projas.
    I just couldn't give a rat's ass about streamers. Then today I've found DrDisrespect. He is the God mainstream gaming needs.
    Hi, I'm playing your game and I'm enjoying it a lot, but I'm at the bloodstain at the temple and I'm entering "lshta szeme perzseij" and it keeps teling me it's wrong. But that's exactly what the clues say. Is it a bug or something?
    A horse of course
    That's more than 1 pound that goes into Matt's pocket. Not sure I'd be able to shoulder that burden for the rest of my life.
    PulsatingBrain
    PulsatingBrain
    That's riveting, thanks for letting me know that about yourself.
    A horse of course
    If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to contact me.
    King says he likes to give J.C. initials to the most innocent characters in his books, like John Coffee. Of course the initials come from the most innocent man in western history. Are you a fan of Jesus Christ, JC, or is it a coincidence?
    boo atheist you're going to hell for not supporting Jesus' ideal of free firearms for everyone
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Who would've thought Jesus invented overpopulation control.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Im jesus christ irl
    Citizen
    Im jesus christ irl >> Why did you self eject in 33 AD? I completely missed the drama.
    "stop posting"
    And GFY
    I'm not taking shit from the village idiot ;-)
    J_C
    J_C
    Bring it on, if you have the balls! We can play this outside!
    In the history of your posting, never have you written anything, but inane and utterly stupid crap,.. until now! You've made a one-line post in the poe2 sales thread that was coherent and sane. Shocked, I rated it prestigious. Can't wait to see your next coherent thought in 20 or so years.
    J_C
    J_C
    Thanks. I'm really doing my best, and it warms my heart when you say something like this. I promise, you only have to wait 10 years for my next sane post. :P
    I don't know if you have noticed, but I behave more nicely and less passive agressive this week. I promise I won't be shitposting ever again
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    J_C the wise (again)
    J_C
    J_C
    Well somebody at least remembers. :D
    Comte
    I enjoy your shitposting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom