Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. Murk
    Murk
    No Bulgarians allowed
    Mar 16, 2019
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Where? You kebab?
    Mar 16, 2019
  3. Murk
    Murk
    Is this your way of asking where I live? USA, no, not a Kebab.
    Mar 16, 2019
  4. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    There is kebab in usa also :). Got curious because of your butthurt in the mass kebab removal thread. Also it is strange that you don't have any shitposting on your profile page,i am the first one :).
    Mar 16, 2019
  5. Murk
    Murk
    My only butthurt was one post calling out that one specific idiot who just posts unfunny derivative lines about how much he hates women and darkies. It gets old, and there's no humor or cleverness to it. You can see me shitpost in the feminist thread plenty of times, it's not exactly my political feefees that are hurt.
    Mar 16, 2019
  6. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Oh i know that you are kind of right of center,but didn't know if you are a nigger :). As for the guy...well people do become hateful toward all that shit,today shitposting,tomorrow making CoD trailer in real life. Also i try to stay out of most threads in the political section or GD. I came here for the games ;).
    Mar 16, 2019
  7. Murk
    Murk
    The only thing that's black about me...

... is my credit score.
    Mar 16, 2019
    fantadomat brofisted this.
  8. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahahaha why am i always surrounded by people with such a credit score. Half the people i know are in the bank's black books. Are you californian?
    Mar 16, 2019
  9. Murk
    Murk
    Originally. Moved to Texas some years ago for work.
    Mar 16, 2019
  10. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL i am pretty good at this guessing game.
    Mar 16, 2019
  11. Murk
    Murk
    Well, I've also said I lived in California in multiple threads.
    Mar 16, 2019
  12. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Doesn't mean i saw it,your way of thought and writing is californian.
    Mar 17, 2019
  13. Murk
    Murk
    That's a roundabout way of calling someone a faggot there buddy
    Mar 17, 2019
  14. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha not everyone in california is a faggot. But all of you are very....defensive with your language,even conservatives watch out to not insult x group of degenerates.
    Mar 17, 2019
  15. Murk
    Murk
    I used to be much edgier with my language. Over time I toned it down mostly out of repetition, though I'm sure the people I was around all the time also had an effect on how I speak but that's just how shit goes.
    Mar 17, 2019
  16. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,that is normal. I am a force of nature in that aspect :). Most of the time i do change how people speak around me and never back down on it. More than a decade ago i was pretty eloquent in my speech,believe it or not. Then i decided to become simple,vulgar and edgy.
    Mar 17, 2019

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)