Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
whydoibother
Reactions
36,443 35,308 16 3,383 551 1,737

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I sold one or two magic items that I found in the crypt. Other than that, you can get a nice amount of money by just sellin stuff that hostile NPC's drop.
    Faggot
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    2020 years since the birth of the false prophet, and his pupils still project their homosexuality unto others.
    Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
    I forgive your homosexuality and blasphemy, mindless one.
    Why do you bother, lad?
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    I'm at the office, pretending to work, and pretty bored. Nothing else to do, basically. Its either fighting lost battles on the Codex and 4chan, or actually being a productive programmer, and FUCK THAT.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    Did you really play any of the old Fallouts? There has to be something seriously wrong with you if you think pop culture references are the main backdrop of Fallout 2. Gritty, 'lifelike' approach to worldbuilding was always the main pull of the series. Its just that 1/4'th of Fallout 2 is retarded. They made it in 10 months. Play Fallout 1. Fuck You. (You really triggered me, nice trolling)
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    I've played all the Fallout games, and I prefer Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, if only because of its control scheme and more reliance on character skills.
    However, pop culture references are to Fallout 2 what Americana is to Fallout 3/4, at about the same scale, and I much prefer the Americana stuff.
    Stop being an NPC parroting the Codex script and form an opinion. If you circlejerk all the time you'll go blind.
    Sratopotator
    Sratopotator
    No. Bethesda misinterpreted Fallout's 1/2 setting, and americana is the effect. Retro-futurism / social-engineering / pulp sci-fi setting of Fallouts is probably not so easy to read for a dumb person, and knowingly or not Bethesda simplified it to produce a swing-y, coldwar-y, comedic bullshit. It may have been a good business decision cause people like dumb, easy to approach shit, but fuck them for that.
    Хахахаха поредният сънародник :) Накрая вземе да превземем кодекса.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Хахахаха предпочитам я на три океана,ама и това се изтърка заради Европа Унивесалис .
    whydoibother
    whydoibother
    Видело се е, че не ни върви с морета, когато ни се докосне пипалото до второ море и веднага се свиваме. Може да е алергия. Да си седим при черното езеро.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ама се е видело,че и в съюз или управлявани не става. Все кой ни се прави на шеф вече го нема. Същото ще стане и с великия европейски кенеф.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom