Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
AW8
Reactions
1,573 5,492 1 204 7 24

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not going to find you. I'm not going to kill you. You're going to live.
    AW8
    AW8
    This is how a reverse-Taken would play out, Liam Neeson calling random people to tell them that they haven't kidnapped his family members and assuring them that he won't hunt them down and kill them.
    Achievement unlocked, my first ignores! SCO and 1451. Their reasons are a mystery as I've barely even posted since I last checked "ignoring"
    AW8
    AW8
    I've waited in anticipation long for this, finally I have a reputation in the wasteland!
    I removed Shoutbox from the equation.
    AW8
    AW8
    Shoutbox - Shout Shout Let it all out™
    AW8
    AW8
    Shoutbox - Shout Shout Let it all out
    AW8
    AW8
    Shoutbox - Shout Shout Let it all out
    !!1!!!!!/&!%/#!#@£@$€$£€$£€alaltltThis is a comment.}}}{{{{ 00 }}{{{ Children's first comment\\}")")"")"/(####/&!%#(##€€€$$$£££££££££££££££€
    AW8
    AW8
    I'm so proud of you
    I'm going to gut everyone here. I'm going to bleed you. You will die. Yes..... you will die. Only now, at the end, do you understand...
    This aint fucking Twitter. This aint fucking Twitter. This aint fucking Twitter. This aint fucking Twitter. This aint fucking Twitter. FU140
    A water bottle filled with an unidentified liquid colored red and emitting blood-colored sparks. Oh, how I envy the sweet summer days of Oct
    AW8
    AW8
    The Codex RPG names this maneuver: jhsaGdadfajgdfsagdfagdfahdgjhError: Unable to
    Off the hook! Off the hook! Off the hook! Off the boat off the oat. Off the cook! Kag him! Drop an on him. Let the blood flow, let it flow
    AW8
    AW8
    Achievement for completing the first mission, it's a fucking joke.
    AW8
    AW8
    Yoop peep babbediboop boo!
    Down the drain dorwn the drain down the drain I am going to Murder you. I am going to murder you. I am goinf to murder you. You bet.. The b
    AW8
    AW8
    Stop it! Stop it stop it stop it!
    You are weak. You will die. And when you do, it will be by my hand... still drenched in your warm blood.
    AW8
    AW8
    Hi, hop gallop! My bloodstream is non-stop! 1. Embassy 2. Magic mirror 3. IRL flesh
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.
    They're here. They're here. Get away. Get away. I'm gonna hurt you. I'm gonna hurt you.
    AW8
    AW8
    The Murder Comments! They are here! They are back!
    The flesh. The flesh. I think I died. I think I'm dead. I don't know. I don't know. Death is coming. It's coming.
    AW8
    AW8
    If you're reading this and is not me, leave while you still can
    AW8
    AW8
    I am going to kill you, and destroy you, and murder you.

And then I will consume your flesh.
    The flesh, the flesh, the flesh. The skin, the bones, the meat. The muscle, the fat, the blood, the blood, the blood the blood the blood the
    AW8
    AW8
    The Flesh-Eating Fungi has returned... "friend".
    AW8
    AW8
    Edgemaster 3000, now on sale. Careful not to cut yourself
    AW8
    AW8
    C-C-C-Codecks brayker - I HATE memes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom