Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bester

1. J_C
    J_C
    Okay. Now that you got that out of your system, would you tell me was actually stupid and weak about the comment about Inception?
    Aug 6, 2019
  2. sullynathan
    sullynathan
    Don't
    Aug 6, 2019
  3. Bester
    Bester
    You haven't answered the question. Were you bullied at school, yer or no.
    Aug 6, 2019
  4. J_C
    J_C
    Depends on what you mean by bullying. In my country we didn't have bullying like in the US, where you are actually beaten up by other kids, or you stuff is stolen. We were picking on eachother sometimes, making fun of other kids. If you can call that bullying, then yes, I was, just like almost everybody.
    Aug 6, 2019
  5. Bester
    Bester
    What the fuck do you mean "like in the US"? It's everywhere. You're such a weirdo, dude.
    Aug 6, 2019
  6. Bester
    Bester
    In Belgium I peed into another guy's coat (into the pocket) during a break. In Russia I shoved a guy's head into the toilet (we called it "playing the dolphin" ). Everyone fought to the blood. You're a namby pamby soyboy cuck and you need to be shown a few things in life. I'd make a man out of you.
    Aug 6, 2019
  7. J_C
    J_C
    I don't know what shitholes you studied in, but in better places (like in Hungary) kids didn't do that. Now save me some time and tell me why the fuck did you rate my Inception post retarded?
    Aug 6, 2019
    Magnat brofisted this.
  8. Bester
    Bester
    Google it. It's not that hard.
    Aug 6, 2019
  9. J_C
    J_C
    So you have no idea. Thanks, just as I thought.
    Aug 6, 2019
  10. Bester
    Bester
    I don't explain trivialities. Google it, retard.
    Aug 6, 2019
  11. J_C
    J_C
    The ending is so obvious only mentally handicapped person like you makes up theories about it.
    Aug 6, 2019
  12. Bester
    Bester
    Yeaaaah, that's why if you google it, it comes up as "one of the most ambiguous endings" and the director literally had to explain his vision on what's real and what is a dream. "Hurr it's so simple". You don't understand any nuances, because You Are A Retard.
    Aug 6, 2019
  13. Bester
    Bester
    Normal people operate based on what they see, and the spinning totem was shown to still spin. So it could go either way. Your "well obviously it would've fallen" is based on literally nothing but your Feelings. And you don't understand why you were rated retarded? For fuck's sake.
    Aug 6, 2019
  14. J_C
    J_C
    Hahaha, he had to explain it for low IQ people like you. For anyone smarter than a monkey the ending is obvious.

Go back to your bullying thread were you can play the big guy.
    Aug 6, 2019
  15. Bester
    Bester
    For you.
    Aug 6, 2019
  16. J_C
    J_C
    ". Your "well obviously it would've fallen" is based on literally nothing but your Feelings." - LOL. Feelings? You could fucking see it that the spinning was slowing down and it started to wiggle around a bit. If it would spun forever, it would remain steady (like in the scene with the vault). Jesus, you should really get stronger glasses.
    Aug 6, 2019
  17. Bester
    Bester
    Because if it kept spinning flawlessly then dumb viewers like yourself would've assumed that it was a dream. So for the dumb people, Nolan made it shudder a bit before cutting. But the really most dumb, like you, Nolan couldn't possibly win with you guys.
    Aug 6, 2019
  18. J_C
    J_C
    LOL, I'm the dumb. If it would remain spinning and the camera cuts, you could actually wonder about it. Would it spin forever? Would it stop after the camera cuts away? But no, people like you had to be spoon fed the ending, by showing it slowing down.
    Aug 6, 2019
  19. Bester
    Bester
    You're in the minority. Google "inception ending explained" and you'll find not a single person saying that "hurr it was obvious". It was intended to be ambiguous, and if you didn't feel, that's cause the medium failed for you personally, because you interpret things differently from everyone, for Reasons. Probably cause you're retarded.
    Aug 6, 2019
  20. J_C
    J_C
    Google my ass if you are so keen on using google as your proof. Nolan could have made the ending ambiguous a better way, because right now it is obvious for everyone with a working brain and at least one eye. Of course you are not in that category, so i understand why you are on that opinion.
    Aug 6, 2019
  21. Circuit
    Circuit
    So, you go by "J_C" online now, huh? It's me, Bester. Remeber how we used to give you a hard time in the high school? Guess nothing changed since LOL
    Aug 6, 2019
    J_C brofisted this.
  22. J_C
    J_C
    Damn, you got me.
    Aug 6, 2019
    Circuit brofisted this.
  23. hoothoot
    hoothoot
    This thread lmao
    Aug 6, 2019
    Roguey, Circuit and J_C brofisted this.
  24. sullynathan
    sullynathan
    24 alerts
    Aug 6, 2019
    Circuit brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.