Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
smaug
Reactions
6,464 15,439 9 1,002 156 481

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was reading your Shoutbox posts thinking Infinitron had gone insane. Change your fucking avatar.
    I'm honestly curious. After all this shoving of dicks and fingers into your penis, is it noticeably stretched-out-looking? I don't expect pictures... but the image in my head when I read this is like a gaped-open sock which is one part horrifying and one part amusing
    It's the only pain in my life that has ever caused the "break out into cold sweat, legs turn to jello, lie on the ground and moan" thing. The only upside (if you can call it one??) is that because it's my own urine, which is sterile, it has never resulted in any adverse effects like an infection.
    Four times in my life so far it's happened that a particularly strong contraction has forced urine back into my kidneys. It's not exactly "screaming agony", but it does feel like I've been stabbed in the back with two knives and it doesn't go away for like fifteen minutes. I've broken some bones, had some severe cuts, (and had bad things done to my ass by large dog knots) but this is just no comparison.
    For the most part, whenever this happens to people (usually women) they just end up pissing themselves. But as a man with a longer urethra and stronger PC muscle, I can still hold it in no matter what.
    And most of the time I'm within short walking distance of a bathroom, or at least a private bush (never happens when I'm driving) so can go pee when I need to. The thing is, sometimes the contractions get really strong,
    All those factors put me in the "wouldn't even try with a boar" camp, thanks. But hey, it's your plumbing, so if the urge is strong enough, don't let me stop you if you're set on the idea.
    Then put that gel plug behind the whole mess so that you *CAN'T* piss to relieve the pressure, and you're in for a seriously bad ride.
    All of which totally ignores the risk of pumping a nifty little infection up the ureters to the kidneys. Ever had a full-blown, can't stand straight because of the pain, pissing blood and pus, wish I could just get it over with and die already kidney infection? Take it from me - it ain't no kind of fun at all!
    which I can state with authority based on experience I could have lived happily without ever gaining, is painful enough to reduce a strong man to a screaming puddle of agony.
    at about the cup-to-cup-and-a-half mark. Unless you're accustomed to it, fluid "going backwards" into the bladder runs the range between "borderline painful" to outright torture. More important, pressurized fluid entering the bladder in more than tiny amounts has the very real potential to flow back up the ureters to the kidneys,
    Which means that your urethra is going to be "pressurized", and that semen is going to want to go somewhere. Where's that "somewhere" going to be? That's right - into your bladder. Which, on average, starts screaming "I GOTTA PEE!!!
    They also produce HUGE amounts of semen, even if you ignore the gel. A pint or more isn't at all unusual. A boar *WILL* completely fill a man's urethra with semen, probably within the first 30 seconds
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom