Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Zombra
Reactions
6,792 25,033 7 812 63 112

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations! That's 50 posts in a row with identical lack of content. You've earned a place on a very special list.
    I should really get around to playing HIVESWAP. That soundtrack is fuckin' unbelievable.
    Kaivokz
    Kaivokz
    Listening to soundtrack now. Pretty chill and a bit funky, but there's a nice mix of styles. Did you get around to playing this? If so, worth playing?
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Haven't played it yet. But it's on my backlog "A-list" :)
    Why is "crouch walking" = stealth now? Have you ever tried crouch walking? Did you feel agile and quiet?
    Roguey
    Roguey
    It needs to be something immediately identifiable and a a funny-looking standing stance might not cut it. Additionally, "crouch to sneak" has been a mechanic dating back decades.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    "That's what everybody's used to" may be a correct answer, but it is not a good answer.
    Blink
    Blink
    yeh
    Why are you liberal zombra,honest question,no shittalk.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Fuck off zombra,give a point of view before telling me that won't agree with. And that is coming from a dude that have universal health care and social benefits :),you don't mate. I say that your party system is garbage not your points of view,lol overcompensating a lot ?!?!?!
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Gonna go ahead and run with HM's drunk theory. We'll talk again when you've sobered up.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahahahahaahaa,but then i am boring mate :)
    Sinking City is my GOTY. Prove me wrong, Disco Elysium or Desperados 3.
    Agame
    Agame
    That good huh? :interesting:
    Zombra
    Zombra
    I don't want to make people play it who end up hating it, but god damn I loved it. Truly good detective gameplay when you turn the helper UI off. Everyone complains about the combat but that's good too (or at least good enough) at high difficulty with the crosshair turned off. Read the thread if interested.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Yakuza Kiwami wishlisted btw :)
    I haven't subscribed to a new Codex thread in a long time. Are there any games people are talking about lately I should care about?
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Underrail seemed OK but needed a skateboard. Call me if Expeditions has a way to travel besides slowly trudging over the same maps 200 times.

Next
    Agame
    Agame
    They added 'speed up toggle' outside of combat, worth having another look I reckon. Still backtracking tho.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    #informative, may have to give that another try. Thanks :)
    I finished The Council btw, very good game. I wish the mechanics and branching that were so well utilized in the first two episodes had featured more prominently in the latter, but overall it was still quite an interesting experience and example of strategic/adversarial dialogue mechanics.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Glad you were able to make time for it. It's certainly not perfect but there is a hell of a lot going on there. I'm very excited to see what the devs have learned in their second game.
    the fucks up nigga
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Throwing keys out into the wild invites robot/weasel pilfering. Looks like Demonicon found a good home though.
    Crane
    Crane
    i'm a busy men
    Dialogue-heavy games often fail to recognize the value of a tight, concise script. The next great heroes in game writing will be editors.
    But..but.. I just really need my charachter to tell you his entire life story the instant you talk him.
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    my sister was texting me today about how well-written the female characters in game of thrones are. she's especially fond of the power-hungry, crazy queen whose mistakes and selfishness result in everyone hating her and all her children dying one by one
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    Even worse when it's voiced because speech is so much slower than reading to the point where I end up ignoring voiceovers
    I ate too much
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Sorry to hear that. Glad you felt you could share this with me.
    Started reading Interface. Its great! Has restored my faith in Stephenson. Thanks bro.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Super cool, delighted I could contribute. Might be time for me to reread it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom