Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Pope Amole II
Reactions
688 4,101 1 55 7

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you consider doing more build videos for Knights of The Chalice now since it just released on steam?
    Pope Amole II
    Pope Amole II
    I'm kinda busy atm and I'm not sure if there's much (anything) to add. It's a very minimalistic dnd interpretation.
    На русском будет???
    PrettyDeadman
    I always wanted to ask your about your Pathfinder Kingmaker builds. When you were designing them did you take game progression into account?
    PrettyDeadman
    Especially available unique weapons. When you recommend Fauchard or Elven Blade based on their base stats like reach, crit threat range and etc. I didn't watch all of your build, but I've never seen you talking about specific weapons you can find in the game and building character around that.
    Pope Amole II
    Pope Amole II
    Generally speaking, my vids are done promptly - most people want to play asap, after all. So yeah, finer details like special weapons are murkier as I don't get the time to explore 100% of them. If a weapon is good enough to have a build of its own, I tend to be doing those later. These are very rare, though.
    Please fix "russian language when" butthurt & trolling on your channel.
    ALso any chance you doing Kingmaker builds based on the Eldritch Arcana and Advanced martial Arts mods?
    they add a lot of PnP stuff into the game.
    Pope Amole II
    Pope Amole II
    Sorry, I dislike mods unless they're storyline content mods.
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    :negative:
    Your level of focused autism while munchkining is much higher than me. And I admire that about you.
    Were your pathfinder:kingmaker guides on youtube successful from views perspective?
    Pope Amole II
    Pope Amole II
    Yeah, they're one of my bigger series and they've earned more ads cash than the whole previous year.
    now that I've seen the char building vids I cant help but read your lengthy posts with that goofy accent of yours :lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom