Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
fantadomat
Reactions
47,355 73,864 42 4,631 293 2,451

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF fanta, I like you now
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahahaha after three years of pro fanta propaganda i managed to break the western brainwashing techniques! A few more months and you will be ready to fight for Christ and Evropa :). Now am curious at which game i shit on to get you butthurt :).
    Prime Junta
    I don't remember. Must've been serious though.

I'm pretty sure it's you though, becoming a good deal more intelligent, interesting, and generally fun. If we're ever in the same country, beer/raki/whatever is on me.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL you don't become more intelligent,especially not with the creeping of years :). Maybe you just didn't read my posts. In the end it really depends on the theme of the discussion.
    I hope you will find a female worthy of you this year and expand your brood. The world needs more people like you.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahahahaha happy new year to you too mate. Wish you a good luck and good health for the upcoming year. Also find yourself a good chick too,if you need it :).
    overly excitable young man
    Pls not.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    woah, a butthurt german,an animal never seen before....not
    is it new year in romenia already
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    Stop confusing Romania with Bulgaria. It's insulting -Romania is actually much better.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    who are you
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    He is some butthurt faggot and pro gamer,my dear black friend. It will be here in 4 hours from the time i write this comment.
    wow, I take my time to answer your dumb questions and u just ignore it??
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hmm no,i just have life outside of the codex lol.
    I see you suffer from terminal fluentism
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    it is a mystery...
    Modron
    Modron
    game recognizing game.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I am missing more red panda,he was a nice punching bag in the german thread,he also was funny and could take it like a mate.
    is it true that bulgarians are likely to speak french than english
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It was true 20ish years ago. After the computers became a thing most young people self learn english. For now i really don't know,but there is a decent amount of people that study/know french.
    Citizen
    Yeah, codex helped my english too, since it's the only english-language forum where I post

And actually engaging in the conversation, even if in the written form, is a much better practice than reading or watching shows
    Wardruna. monocled. respect
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Wardruna are pretty good but not the best in my folk/metal group :). Prefer Arkona,Sava,Faun. Also the german Corvus Corax are not bad,they do have some pretty good music. Also korpiklani is good for a whale pit :).
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    mosh pit to be more accurate :)
    Do you still consider yourself an Anarchist?
    Nano
    Nano
    Anarcho-capitalists aren't anarchists.
    overly excitable young man
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahaha the fuck i am anarcho cuckitalist lol! I just want to see the world burn! Buahahahaha red panda you are one creepy son of a bitch. Also you don't trigger me mate,you are just annoying spammer tho. Oh and also i don't really care about jews....and no i don't have friend jew...or at least i don't know.
    Never seen you write something edgy or dumb. Is it some GD story?
    hey fantadomat, some fucker built a party barn in goddam neighborhood. I can feel them through the walls at 1AM. how do bulgars deal with this sort of disrespect?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Get hammered and join them?! You could always try burning it to the ground,tho it might burn your house too.
    RNGsus
    RNGsus
    I am suffiently intoxicated and I have a Louisville slugger
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Now is the time to go party in that barn mate ;).
    Were you at the England vs Bulgaria football match? Is the Codex secretly all Bulgarian rather than Polish?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahaha i just got the same question from some codexer lol. Nah i wasn't,too busy laughing at drunk english fans beating each other. It was quite the fun night tho,it became even news,everyone here is saying that englishmen are pigs.
    Stop playing coin games
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    What is that?
    grimace
    grimace
    If the situation is 'two sides of the same coin' then roll a dice instead or take initiative and rig the game in your favour
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Bah,the choice is only one! Taff the coin and go buy some rakija!
    No hard feelings. I'm just tying hard for that literally hitler tag. Gaaaaaayyy!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahahah,you won't see me giving hard feels here. It is just some shitposting on the internet,tho you do have shit taste in rpgs. Good luck with hitler tag.
    I try to read all your posts in Garrett's voice. With hilarious results - especially the ones about thieving.
    Corvinus
    Corvinus
    agentorange
    agentorange
    imagining some fat bulgarian in place of garrett trying to rob a manor house. gets drunk and falls through a window. doesn't bother sneaking and instead talks his way past guards with some bullshit story about how he knows such and such someones cousin.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahahaha we all must agree that Thief is game and the real thing is...more eventful and you don't go around with blackjack. Agent what can i say,i am charming taffer ;).
    Corvinus,i am impressed that you could do Garrett,kudos to you mate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom