Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Melan
Reactions
17,261 31,697 46 2,363 86 1,671

Profile posts Postings About

• Happy Birthday you noble abyss gazer!

Let there be cake!
    Melan
    Melan
    Thanks! I celebrated with a fine bottle of gueuze - the cake will have to wait for the weekend!
    Are you by chance the Melan from TTLG? Your Thief FMs still set the standard. They’re the whole reason I got back into Dromediting after leaving it behind for 13 years.

So thanks for that!
    Melan
    Melan
    One and the same, and thanks! :) Nowadays, I am designing maps for the Dark Mod, while skacky (and a few others) are making the kind of Thief missions I have always wanted to play and/or make.
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Yes, I saw you had switched over. And I do love Skacky’s FMs. We need more of you guys’ sort of missions. I don’t expect mine will ever get released, but I’m having fun working on it nonetheless.
    Melan
    Melan
    Welcome to RPGCodex!
    My (very much) belated TSI-NAN-FU for the avatar/user name award! TSI-NAN-FU very much!
    And best wishes!
    PS: Also, on a side note, I'm really looking forward to how will Hungarian cinematography do after Tarr Bela, ha ha:)
    Melan
    Melan
    Thanks!
    After Tarr? I respect the guy, but for a change, I'd like to see movies that actually move.
    Mabuse
    Mabuse
    Yeah, but he's one of a kind, there won't be a director like him anymore. People unfamiliar with 'normal' Hungarian cinema will remember his "stills" for years to come. On the other hand I've read he's opened a film school (after ending his film career), so maybe this means more still life from Hungary incoming, harr harr harr. I'm by no means a Hungarian cineaste, havent seen much, mainly Jancso.
    Mabuse
    Mabuse
    BUT, I gotta tell you, I pray to god of comics Erno Zorad almost on a daily basis (honestly). His drawings have by far more dynamic action than Tarr's films;) One could only wish he was better known in francophonic Europe.
    Anyway sorry for littering your profile mate;) Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom