Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ItsChon

1. Kalin
    Kalin
    Neither is she if you talked for hours. Or does she work in customer support?
    Sep 20, 2019
    Jacob brofisted this.
  2. Citizen
    Citizen
    He said he talked to her, but he nevers said she TALKED BACK!
    Sep 20, 2019
    Jacob and Maxie brofisted this.
  3. Generic-Giant-Spider
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    Stand outside her window and play "You Could Be Mine" by Guns n Roses at full blast on a boombox until she acknowledges your presence or the police sirens are heard in the distance.
    Sep 20, 2019
  4. Jacob
    Jacob
    Now is the perfect time to have sex with her. I'm only half-joking here.
    Sep 20, 2019
  5. ItsChon
    ItsChon
    It's not that simple boys. I already told her how I felt before, and the feelings were not reciprocated. This wasn't a surprise, but I did it so I could hopefully move on. I thought I had, but we started talking again and more frequently/better than we ever have before, and every time she snaps me a selfie, ik I'm lying to myself. Why couldn't I just be happy sleeping around with a bunch of whores?
    Sep 20, 2019
  6. HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    get the hell away from her, my dude
    Sep 21, 2019
    Vlajdermen brofisted this.
  7. Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    What Marine said. Live at your own pace. You're not gonna die without her.
    Sep 21, 2019

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)