Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While I will never agree that Underrail has better artstyle than Fallout, anyone who is criticizing Underrail for it's graphics should be crucified
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    I prefer the Fallout artstyle, but Underrail looks decent and has some character to it. Especially portraits.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Underrail's art style is generic gritty comic book fare. There's some cool touches like the graffiti in Core City, but on the whole it's nothing special
    jackofshadows
    jackofshadows
    Artstyle also has been significantly improved in the Expedition, was pleasantly suprized.
    Has anyone on this forum ever worked for a steel/metal working company? Are there any requirements are prior experience you need to get in?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    My fault. I meant on the floor. The factory in question would be a metal supplying company that work with large pieces of metal.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    Most of them have entry level positions where you learn on job, though again the positions even on the shop floor are highly varied, you wanna drive a forklift, you need a license, for entry level at its most basic you would need basic math, being able to read simple blueprints, and don't forget this is a physical job
    Grauken
    Fuck women. What am I even saving myself for at this point? This godless country is filled with fornicators, it makes me feel sick.
    smaug
    smaug
    It’s that bad huh?
    overly excitable young man
    LOL Are you a gay loser
    jackofshadows
    jackofshadows
    Saving yourself? I mean, if you are a virgin than fuck some women first before saying something like "fuck women".
    Bars and Restaurants officially being closed down here in Commiefornia. Ridiculous that the gov't can just lock everything down like this...
    RNGsus
    RNGsus
    hollywood and streetshitting were ok, sailors bringing filipino hookers home was ok, but this is where they draw the line
    Roguey
    Roguey
    People have been proven to be too stupid to just take a break for a few weeks on their own, even with Italy as an example of what not to do.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    I live in a country with less than 4m people and even here everything's closed. This mass hysteria is becoming worse than the disease
    Happy New Year to all you bastards. Second New Year on the 'dex, and second year filled with inline! May the following decade be even better
    Playing D&D table-top style is a degenerate hobby. Computer RPGs are a proper evolution of this neckbeard tradition into something normal people can enjoy too without cringing hard. If you somehow managed to gather a group of 4+ people together there are million ways to have a better time than rolling dice and larping some shit. CRPGs are nice when you're alone at home and nothing else fun to do tho
    Citizen
    It's like the difference between enjoying fantasy novels and actually LARPing an elf in a forest with a bunch of weebs with fake ears and carton swords
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Now that you mention it, I guess you're right. When I do hang out with friends, there is a ton of shit I'd much rather do than sit down and roll dice for 2+ hours. Fair enough.
    Citizen
    :bro:
    Happy Thanksgiving Codex. I'm thankful for all of you, even the retards.
    Citizen
    You're not that much of a retard, stop it with the excessive self critique
    Replaying IWD on HoF difficulty with Paladin, Cleric, Shapeshifter, Fighter/Thief, Bard, and Mage. This game is too underrated on the Codex.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    He is, IWD doesn't have shapeshifters. He also made a terrible mistake choosing that.
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    My sympathies, ItsChon, you decline enabler.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Roguey I did, the Shapeshifter class is pretty useless on HoF, I'll have to reroll that character.

Bumvelcrow Eh, I've played both the original and the EE and I didn't notice any difference in terms of content (randomized loot aside). I like the graphical enhancements, so I play it.
    :
    What do you think about the based and holy Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic in Azerbaijan?

You enormous faggot.
    1,000 Brofists reached. A couple more till I reach the blessed 50/50 ratio. Can't get rid of all the retard ratings though...
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    A beautiful soul, and an Underrail background? There is hope after all.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    No problem. Us zoomers gotta stick together, and besides, Underrail is pure Balkan gold
    Prime Junta
    That's a major achievement in the nu-Codex. It wasn't that easy back when we only had brofists.
    Can people stop agreeing with me and start brofisting me? I'm really trying to get that 50% KKK achievement.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom