Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Chuck Norris
Reactions
355 1,001 2 55 22 35

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you see someone here indicating that they have bought something from Epic Games Store, please link it here so I can decorate it with "Absolutely Haram" rating.
    Moved to Texas. That's why I wasn't available in the past three days.
    Skinwalker
    Skinwalker
    What about the past ten years?
    Chuck Norris
    Chuck Norris
    IDK what made me move on from Codex. It was life I guess. But recently, I felt nostalgic about the place and when I came back and posted my first reply, I got hooked again.
    Chuck Norris
    Chuck Norris
    I guess I needed to cling on to a community from my past. Everything changes so fast, but Codex has changed very little, so it felt nice. Even the users who used to post 10 years ago are still here. (The most notable absent user is Cassidy. I checked his profile and saw he left in 2016).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom